Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

putting in work putting in work Google will be your wiki. Just google stuff like destiny sword quest and you should get what you need.
To get above 260, you need gear and weapons. I'd suggest doing the daily heroic and crucible to get your legendary marks. Use those marks to buy legendary gear from your faction that starts at 280. Also infuse stuff to get your level up. Once you get to 280, you can start doing the heroic strikes which will give good rewards.
Lastly, you can do quest lines which will help.

Hey is there some Wiki or something about Destiny because I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about.

What and where are all of these things you guys keep talking about and referring to?

I made it to level 40 and have 260 light but I thought you have to keep replaying the strikes from the upper right hand corner repeatedly to get better gear to up your light.

I've only played one game of multiplayer and got my *** handed to me :smh:

Also, how do you get a sword?

Can higher ranked players with more light help lesser players with less light with things and the lesser player still get good drops even though they will inflict less damage on the bosses?

Do you guys kill everything while heading to a boss or do you just run by them if possible?

With the gear and guns do you guys just choose whatever has the highest rank/number/damage and go with that or what?

There's a bunch of Destiny wiki's. destiny.wikia.com, destinypedia.com, etc.
Sword is the result of a questline. The wiki's should spell out all of the different possible questlines.
Higher-ranked people can backpack lower light people through strikes, and y'all can get good rewards.
I usually run by everything unless I'm trying to complete a specific bounty.
I go with highest-ranked gear and guns so that your random drops will have a better chance at highER ranked drops, but once you hit 300, you can focus moreso on the perks, but that's just my opinion.

putting in work putting in work Google will be your wiki. Just google stuff like destiny sword quest and you should get what you need.
To get above 260, you need gear and weapons. I'd suggest doing the daily heroic and crucible to get your legendary marks. Use those marks to buy legendary gear from your faction that starts at 280. Also infuse stuff to get your level up. Once you get to 280, you can start doing the heroic strikes which will give good rewards.
Lastly, you can do quest lines which will help.

Also, ask bigj505 bigj505 to backpack you through missions with his exotic sword. That's what I do, until I get mine this week.

Just want the IB cloak for the hunter and that's it. Couldn't careless about the other things, :lol:

Preview of some new emotes. Nothing all that here. Cowering is kinda funny. Hope the other ones are much better. The gotta add the Twerk and money shower.

EDIT: Another one. Kinda meh.

Last edited:

Preview of some new emotes. Nothing all that here. Cowering is kinda funny. Hope the other ones are much better. The gotta add the Twerk and money shower.

EDIT: Another one. Kinda meh.
That slow clap though.

Between that and blowing a kiss will be the ones people have and troll people with in PvP 
laugh.gif

Couple more. I actually really want the Morpheus Come at me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That BIRDMAN HANDRUB emote is mine bruh. I'm throwin money at the screen.

Last edited:
That BIRDMAN HANDRUB emote is mine bruh. I'm throwin money at the screen.
This one, the Bring it on Matrix, and the slow clap.

Might also spring for the sorrow for when we run the raid and I get my umpteenth Auto Rifle and Chest Piece.

Kings Fall Visual Loot Table

I know these questions come up often ...

Repped for showing me what I should get instead of another chest piece and an auto rifle. 
laugh.gif

That last raid run doe... 
nthat.gif

Edit: IMGUR Link since that pic doesn't let you zoom in much - 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom