Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

After copping the helmet I joined my fireteam and they wanted to hit Xur too. I just got another mote and cop the gold crytark thing and got this.

Out here looking like jesus man 

I dunno if I want to use the helmet or this but its pretty badass
I'd stay witht helm (4 golden gun shots bruh), the chest piece looks nice but the perks are meh. Reviving people faster is good for like 3v3 skirmish but in raids and PvE its not really that useful. I have it for the titan but i dont use it at all.
Man I will most def max out the helm. That extra shot will be KEY.

I just like how I have a wolf and eagle hopping out my chest. Thats just for show in crucible.

Plus right now using the exotic cheat armor holding me back from lvl 26 since I have legendary chest stuff too + that exotic helmet.

When its time to work, i ll put the work cap on 
nthat.gif

Really appreciate all your input b

Baby bumpers for Atheon's fight :lol:

I'm more concerned about the 3 random time warp people instead of being able to decide who goes.

Let's hurry up and cheese Atheon on hard before he gets patched :rofl:

Last edited:
Baby bumpers for Atheon's fight :lol:

I'm more concerned about the 3 random time warp people instead of being able to decide who goes.

Let's hurry up and cheese Atheon on hard before he gets patched :rofl:

Yep we got maybe a couple of days before it's patched, lemme know if yall try VoG on the hard mode. Even tho we beat it on normal, we can still do a run on hard and get gear.

JUST HIT LEVEL 29. READY TO DO THE RAID ON HARD MODE WITH ANYONE DOWN TONIGHT. TRYNA GET ATHEONS EPILOGUE OR VEX MYTHOCLAST. RAID GAUNTLETS OR BOOTS WOULD BE NICE AS WELL.

XBOX ONE: MEMPHISFINEST

ill be ready in like 15 to raid for psn. i just need to eat first since i know this is going to take a while.

What level should you be for the hard raid? I remember reading before that unless you're at least 29 to not even attempt

What level should you be for the hard raid? I remember reading before that unless you're at least 29 to not even attempt

Def 29. Unless your team can carry you somehow and you exploit every boss fight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom