Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Atheon will be patched within the next week or so, if we're gonna do this the raid on level 30, then I suggest we do it asap... preferably tonite or tomorrow.

Only on level 28 but down to raid on hard. Need to cheese atheion before he gets patched. Add me

Krazybluntzz

Anybody level 27 or higher on PS4 wanna run the raid on level 30, only need one volunteer tho.

"yall know if you already got the chests on normal this week, you wont get anything from the chests on hard?"

me: "SUB ME OUT COACH!"

good luck to yall boys lol

Bruh we got clapped up in the raid, didn't know you couldn't revive each other on level 30. :lol:

Damn I didn't realize you couldn't revive on lvl 30 raid either. Definitely gotta be on top your game then. Team should be more 29s than anything.

Damn I didn't realize you couldn't revive on lvl 30 raid either. Definitely gotta be on top your game then. Team should be more 29s than anything.

We had 3 level 29s and 3 level 28s, not only can you not revive someone, the enemies moves alot faster and deal 2 shot kill damage ....we got as far as defending the conflux but the praetorians move very quickly.

It seems impossible at this point, and once everything gets patched, it will be impossible complete on level 30.

Back
Top Bottom