Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm just enjoying the hate on the sunbreaker class since Titan master race had to deal with the blink shotty combo for a freaking year before destiny slowed it down some. We get a beast mode super and they mad doe.

As someone who has all 3 classes and played crucible on the Titan heavily until 3-4 months ago I am telling you straight up that they are horrible right now. No one should need 2 GG shots, survive a novabomb, or 3 felwinters shots to the face to die. Only thing I seen the can consistently 1 shotting it is the Titan slake. They have more over shield than a blade dancer without any of the exposure that a blade dancer has since they don't have to be in your face to kill you.

If you think sunbreaker are fine where they are then you are part of the problem itself. Titans were fine before as they were able to 1 shot any super instantly. Now were we exposing ourselves since we had to be close? Sure but regardless we could remain competitive.

Titans needed a super that allowed them to play more ranged but that many supers, with that much over shield, and that blast radius makes it unbalanced.

I'm part of the problem then and I also run all three classes. Each class has something that urks users. I complained about how warlocks and hunters can blink around a room all day but it's all good in the hood when you are using it.

Blink blink blink slide shotty blink blink blink

I'm just enjoying the hate on the sunbreaker class since Titan master race had to deal with the blink shotty combo for a freaking year before destiny slowed it down some. We get a beast mode super and they mad doe.
As someone who has all 3 classes and played crucible on the Titan heavily until 3-4 months ago I am telling you straight up that they are horrible right now. No one should need 2 GG shots, survive a novabomb, or 3 felwinters shots to the face to die. Only thing I seen the can consistently 1 shotting it is the Titan slake. They have more over shield than a blade dancer without any of the exposure that a blade dancer has since they don't have to be in your face to kill you.

If you think sunbreaker are fine where they are then you are part of the problem itself. Titans were fine before as they were able to 1 shot any super instantly. Now were we exposing ourselves since we had to be close? Sure but regardless we could remain competitive.

Titans needed a super that allowed them to play more ranged but that many supers, with that much over shield, and that blast radius makes it unbalanced.
I'm part of the problem then and I also run all three classes. Each class has something that urks users. I complained about how warlocks and hunters can blink around a room all day but it's all good in the hood when you are using it.

Blink blink blink slide shotty blink blink blink
ScreenHunter_09-Jul.-02-16.06-300x251.gif

Reactions: Ube
:lol: I'm just gonna have fun with the Titan. If biggie would have actually read before reacting, he would have seen my prior comment saying I know it needs adjusting.

I'm just saying, the other classes are definitely cheap too. It's been too many times that we've seen a blade dancer walk through an army and finish up dancing on us. I've seen them walk through nova bombs while we were playing trials. I've seen warlocks do amazing things with their res classes too.

Dat blink butter knife combo :x

Last edited:
That's me...dude actually wasn't that bad but I think the smoke grenade I put on his head confused him

King’s Fall Raid: Hard Mode

Friday, October 23rd

10 AM Pacific

Right about now, some of you are wondering what you can do to prepare. We won’t give you hints, but we’ll plot the difficulty incline. Recommended Light for Hard Mode is 300 – 320. The loot that will drop will be between 310 – 320. Gear up and mark your calendars.

devil.gif

No trials this weekend while they try to fix some stuff including the Nightstalker glitch. Good job Bungie. :lol:

Friday, October 23rd

10 AM Pacific

Right about now, some of you are wondering what you can do to prepare. We won’t give you hints, but we’ll plot the difficulty incline. Recommended Light for Hard Mode is 300 – 320. The loot that will drop will be between 310 – 320. Gear up and mark your calendars.

:evil:

gametime.......

i'm only 300
:frown:

:lol: I'm just gonna have fun with the Titan. If biggie would have actually read before reacting, he would have seen my prior comment saying I know it needs adjusting.

I'm just saying, the other classes are definitely cheap too. It's been too many times that we've seen a blade dancer walk through an army and finish up dancing on us. I've seen them walk through nova bombs while we were playing trials. I've seen warlocks do amazing things with their res classes too.

Dat blink butter knife combo :x

Sorry I skimmed over stuff as I was on my commute from a new job and it irked me people defending it. I've heard people defend it left and right which is annoying to me. While I agree with your point blind shotgun wasn't to hard to counter, as you just run forward to them and they blind over you. Or you just ran, do a 180 and shotgun them before they even have a chance react to you and are still in mid air. It wasn't a full proof plan but you could easily counter strategically. Unless you have 3 people team shooting and hopefully 2 of them land head shot snipes, countering a sunbreaker is hard as hell. Best chance is when they pop their super you shotgun them which I got lucky with yesterday. But that rarely happens.

I just hope the data they gather from this IB will be sufficient for them to make an adjustment. I think sunbreakers are fine in PvE and they shouldn't try to hurt them too much there but they should limit them slightly in PvP.

This is where Bungie has failed to me as a developer. They should develop talent trees that work slightly differently in each environment.

Hard mode 
eek.gif

Gotta work on the middle child until then I guess. Hunter x titan all grown up

blink blink blink blink shotgun blink blink blink 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hard mode raid next Friday :smokin ...I suggest yall skip IB and ToO this weekend and focus on platform jumping. :lol: *cough* 430AM 430AM aka Linens N Things :rofl:

Last edited:
Hard mode raid next Friday :smokin ...I suggest yall skip IB and ToO this weekend and focus on platform jumping. :lol: *cough* 430AM 430AM aka Linens N Things :rofl:

:lol:

Why Quad get yanked on Orxy cause he couldnt make the jump and get the relic to save his life tho. Had to pull a Poppovich and sit dude at the end of the bench BEHIND the water and towel boys. Ask him about it Sr. :lol:

:lol:

Why Quad get yanked on Orxy cause he couldnt make the jump and get the relic to save his life tho. Had to pull a Poppovich and sit dude at the end of the bench BEHIND the water and towel boys. Ask him about it Sr. :lol:

He said even Jordan didn't score 40 every night. :lol:

Seriously tho its that hunter jump, I told him to get his triple jumps.

Last edited:

Friday, October 23rd

10 AM Pacific

:evil:
:tongue:uts on black ski mask:

Yo.... the Jordan Farmer reference..... :rofl:

Got a Spindle today. That impact :smokin

I think skipping IB is a good look. Might decide to work on the 3rd character and get 3 shots at infusing materials (raid gear duplicates) before HM.

Also, can't wait for the NF reward rework: both homies get 310 Thunderlords and I get the SC treatment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom