Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

willypete willypete shottadru shottadru

I'm down tonight maybe if you guys are on. I was playing yesterday and posted that I was but typical NT you guys fronted.

I don't know if I can play tonight because my girl was giving me the look yesterday because this stupid game became so addicting to me.

I've been playing for the past 2-3 days non stop and now I see you guys going to raid next week but I have to get my weight up a little more to make the 300-320 cut I'm at 290 now.

So I might have to behave myself today and put the game down we'll see. Damn game made me miss the first 7 innings of the Mets win last night :smh:

If you guys are on tonight late EST time I might be able to rock because she does school work and I could wait until she goes to sleep.

We'll see how things go :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah he is here only the weekend until like Sunday AM our time. He's been kinda weak for Year 2 but it will def help you to grab some Exotics you missed out on Year 1. The Raid Gear is really what you need, its 300+ Light but some of the attributes of Exotic gear make them worth to own. @Putting In Work

Last edited:
I can't wait to get more shards from the hard mode raid :smokin

To be honest on Xur, depending on what level you are, it's almost better to just stock up on Three of Coins, wait until you hit 300 and just farm Vanguard strikes. You have a chance to get 310 exotics which you can either equip or just infuse into your legendary gear.

I only run 1 character so the struggle is real hoping for a decent drop from the raid.

I can't wait to get more shards from the hard mode raid
smokin.gif

To be honest on Xur, depending on what level you are, it's almost better to just stock up on Three of Coins, wait until you hit 300 and just farm Vanguard strikes. You have a chance to get 310 exotics which you can either equip or just infuse into your legendary gear.

I only run 1 character so the struggle is real hoping for a decent drop from the raid.
U wanna rank up a 2nd character with me this weekend? I started a Titan and used the spark thing to bring him to 25. Been dealing with my main character and quest so never got around to it. I want the Touch of Malice to raid next week.

I was lurking on yall setups last night

Biggie's warlock raid helm looks 
nthat.gif

Gonna def run my warlock next week

Last edited:
U wanna rank up a 2nd character with me this weekend? I started a Titan and used the spark thing to bring him to 25. Been dealing with my main character and quest so never got around to it. I want the Touch of Malice to raid next week.

I would but I won't have any time this weekend at all; I'll be photographing weddings on Saturday and Sunday. I probably won't be able to pick up my controller until Tuesday maybe :wow:

I have a hunter I started a few days ago that's on 39 so I can run with you

Hard mode raid next Friday
smokin.gif
...I suggest yall skip IB and ToO this weekend and focus on platform jumping.
laugh.gif
*cough* @430AM aka Linens N Things
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why Quad get yanked on Orxy cause he couldnt make the jump and get the relic to save his life tho. Had to pull a Poppovich and sit dude at the end of the bench BEHIND the water and towel boys. Ask him about it Sr.
laugh.gif
He said even Jordan didn't score 40 every night.
laugh.gif

Seriously tho its that hunter jump, I told him to get his triple jumps.
Y'all gotta put on for the hunters doe... 
mean.gif
 If you got Oryxeezy boosts then it's even more cakewalk.

Even MJ Triple Jumped in Space Jam to get da dunk.

I was lurking on yall setups last night

Biggie's warlock raid helm looks 
nthat.gif

Gonna def run my warlock next week
I was going to cal you out and say how you not peep my Warlock out....then I realized that I was on my Hunter last night in the raid 
laugh.gif

Hunters gotta rock that triple jump to make it. I even keep the quadruple jump boots on deck for the ships and piston rooms just to be save. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My Warlock just needs gloves for a full raid set.

Titan needs boots for their set. 

Hunter needs a helm and boots still....and still don't have the raid class piece either as I think  
mean.gif

I have a hunter I started a few days ago that's on 39 so I can run with you
Appreciate it.

Let's set it up soon then @mikejs210

willypete willypete shottadru shottadru

I'm down tonight maybe if you guys are on. I was playing yesterday and posted that I was but typical NT you guys fronted.

I don't know if I can play tonight because my girl was giving me the look yesterday because this stupid game became so addicting to me.

I've been playing for the past 2-3 days non stop and now I see you guys going to raid next week but I have to get my weight up a little more to make the 300-320 cut I'm at 290 now.

So I might have to behave myself today and put the game down we'll see. Damn game made me miss the first 7 innings of the Mets win last night :smh:

If you guys are on tonight late EST time I might be able to rock because she does school work and I could wait until she goes to sleep.

We'll see how things go :smh:

How we fronting if we were online doe? We blazed the black spindle and exotic sword strikes then split off and did our own things.

FYI about the reforging of exotic armor:

New reforge item or "Twist Fate" material.

Glass Needles are purchased in packs of 3 Cost: 3 Strange Coins + 3 Motes of Light + 1 Exotic Shard  

I wanted to give this a try so I Purchased a 280 Graviton Forfeit w/ 73 Int from the kiosk. Nodes were Increase Str, Increase Int, Inverse Shadow, Heavy Lifting, & Infusion.

- First twist resulted in: 280 Def, 46 Int, 47 Str. With nodes Increase Int, Increase Str, Inverse Shadow, Heavy Lifting, & Innervation.

- Second twist resulted in: 280 Def, 48 Int, 49 Str. With nodes Increase Int, Increase Str, Ashes to Assets, Heavy Lifting, & Infusion.

- Final twist resulted in: 280 Def, 48 Int, 49 Str. With nodes Increase Int, Increase Str, Ashes to Assets, Heavy Lifting, & Infusion.

*Note I applied some experience to the helm with MoL before 'twisting' and the experience I added remained the same and did not reset after each twist (the item was not maxed out! this may have an affect on retained experience).

I listed all of the nodes as they were in their locations on the graviton read top to bottom, left to right. I wanted to share this because I figured I can't be the only one that's curious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom