Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Im 314 now with my hunter. And yet to get a single raid helmet on ANY of my three characters. 
indifferent.gif

Aside from the Hunter raid helmet, those other two raid helmets are trash as hell, especially the Titan one, :x

Shoutout to Zero, Frost, Biggie, Wright and Wavez for the invite on the HM Raid run last night... Now NT got the formula to down Orxy every time.

Can't wait to tag the sisters with this 313 Touch Of Malice and 318 1000 Yard Stare.

Ranked all my characters up to 312 as well.

Last edited:
The final step for NTTE is mad OD with all those Minotaurs lol.
Theres a spot covered by vines once you turn the corner into the area, you can jump behind the vines and cant get hit from back there.

@Starfox070
 I be looking to invite you when we need a 6th but you already be in a group most nights 
eyes.gif
mean.gif
You ain't make the team this season papi, besides this was like an hour and a half+ after you got off  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
430AM 430AM what strat u guys doing

Both strats are equally as effective... I personally prefer the NO CAPTAIN strat tho.

IMO tho, one thing that is absolutely necessary to make the ORXY encounter beatable is that all members of the Fireteam be 310+ at least. The higher light levels allows enough guaranteed DPS and being able to survive damage being returned.

If any Fireteam member is below 310 then it's pretty much a carry as the other members will have to pickup the DPS slack... Also, you gotta remember the recommended light level for Orxy is 320 so even at 310+ you're still under leveled and will pretty much be a one shot to anything that tries to kill you. I made sure to not even test Orxy til I hit 310 at least.

Last edited:
I had the Suros DIS-47 Scout, it was pretty nice b/c it was the first year 2 scout I got, but since then the Tlaloc and the Hung Jury w/firefly is my preference ....still no raid scout. :smh:

Finally get to pick up my void exotic sword today. :smokin ...gotta find 4 more ghosts to get my Destiny platinum trophy!!

:lol: your posts always make me laugh.. just because they're all obviously written in first person, but I've never played with you once its always junior on the sticks and you in the background :rofl:

Both strats are equally as effective... I personally prefer the NO CAPTAIN strat tho.

IMO tho, one thing that is absolutely necessary to make the ORXY encounter beatable is that all members of the Fireteam be 310+ at least. The higher light levels allows enough guaranteed DPS and being able to survive damage being returned.

If any Fireteam member is below 310 then it's pretty much a carry as the other members will have to pickup the DPS slack... Also, you gotta remember the recommended light level for Orxy is 320 so even at 310+ you're still under leveled and will pretty much be a one shot to anything that tries to kill you. I made sure to not even test Orxy til I hit 310 at least.

We had a 312 I'm a 310 the rest 309 and a 307.

The 307 floated and only was really in danger when bombs dropped. I honestly think the key was we had about 4 TOMS. If you got TOMS and great communication it's just a matter of not messing up/taking risks

We had a 312 I'm a 310 the rest 309 and a 307.

The 307 floated and only was really in danger when bombs dropped. I honestly think the key was we had about 4 TOMS. If you got TOMS and great communication it's just a matter of not messing up/taking risks
I've cleared it with a 305/5 people.

I never said it was impossible to clear being below 310... I just said that the whole encounter will be alot easier if the fireteam is all 310 and up.

EDIT:

The only real reason I feel it is necessary to be 310 and up is just so you can take more damage and stay alive. More power to fireteam members that can stay alive being under 310 because that's really the most important and overlooked aspect of the Orxy encounter, being able to stay alive.

Last edited:
NT I don't think I've ever did a raid...like ever.

I got to where I am do to the story and doing the strikes over and over again.

I was doing something the other day and went to one that was on the moon wherw you were like playing zombies and had to run and activate lamps but couldn't do it solo.

If I go back and play these raids would I get lower tier stuff or items that go with my light level?

Man I have to find people to go back and play these don't want to miss out.

I was doing something the other day and went to one that was on the moon wherw you were like playing zombies and had to run and activate lamps but couldn't do it solo.

If I go back and play these raids would I get lower tier stuff or items that go with my light level?

Goals in post are def not a strong relation to username. Must try harder.

:lol:

Dude I'm trying but no one wanna help you if you are not on or greater than their light level.

I have been flying all over this entire month of October and will be good money mid next week.

But now my chick got me Halo 5 so I'll play that when nobody wants to do Destiny stuff with me :frown:

I want to do the raids but you of all people shoukd know how hard ot is to gather people to play.

laugh.gif

Dude I'm trying but no one wanna help you if you are not on or greater than their light level.

I have been flying all over this entire month of October and will be good money mid next week.

But now my chick got me Halo 5 so I'll play that when nobody wants to do Destiny stuff with me
frown.gif

I want to do the raids but you of all people shoukd know how hard ot is to gather people to play.
We can play, lol, I'm just getting started with the game. Up to you, though. And we can link up in Halo too.

:lol:

But now my chick got me Halo 5 so I'll play that when nobody wants to do Destiny stuff with me :frown:

View media item 1766325

I'm just a bit confused. I mean I don't have a problem in gathering people to play with but that's because I have invested countless hours playing with numerous people so that I have a dedicated group of 6-8 guys along with another 5-10 that I can call upon in case we need a sub. Nothing is handed to you on a silver platter. You build friendships, trust, teamwork, and reliability. It all takes time.

You can't expect to just be invited to raids just because you're online you want to. You have to prove yourself as a player to others. I mean you can PUG on LFG but that's no you, I refuse to do that, too many bad experiences. Being part of TMT on the PS4 means you have played a lot of hours with us and you are:
A. fun to play with
B. good enough to listen to directions and execute the rolls we assign you
C. login pretty consistently within our preferred time to play and invest hours of playtime with us
D. get along with everyone
E. and just have fun along the way

If you can't get into some of the Xbox groups then you should form your own group. That is exactly what Zero, Wright, and myself did after a few bad times doing Atheon HM. By the time TDB came out we had a solid 6 with another 2-4 we could rely on as subs, and now we are about 8 deep with even more subs to rely on that are both within NT and outside. This way you match yourself up with people who play the times you like and whatever else sort of criteria you're looking for.

:rofl:

Homie said I had to run and activate lamps... Yeah that is an older raid you were running but it's pointless to do that now.

Back
Top Bottom