Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn son spent 3100 destiny currency to get the same 4 masks 3 times.

This **** really pokemon booster packs for real

Them mogs never let me get a charizard from them ***** man. Must have spent 500+ smh

310 Suros Regime, 310 Monte Carlo and 310 Alpha, currently LL 302. I also got a 310 chest for my War.

Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to run Kings fall yet if anybody want to help me out psn bojangos80 not a time sensitive issue ps4

310 Suros Regime, 310 Monte Carlo and 310 Alpha, currently LL 302. I also got a 310 chest for my War.
Radius hopping out the casket 
nthat.gif

Is this game worth all of the money you have to spend on it? I want to try it, but I don't want to waste 100+ for no damn reason. I need honest opinions on what y'all feel about the game. Thanks.

It all depends if you are ready to invest your time to level up and grind, do multiple raids for loot and if you enjoy playing with other. They are some ready dumb players in the world and destiny just shows how elitist the community is but if you play with the NT fam you will be fine with a solid group to help you get the best gear fast. Is one of the best games i played due to playing with people I know. And a overall satisfying experience taking raid bosses down.
OK, thank you. Repped. I'll get it this November. The only thing to buy is $40 for the game and $40 for the last king update or whatever, so $80 in general or do I have to pay for anything else?

OK, thank you. Repped. I'll get it this November. The only thing to buy is $40 for the game and $40 for the last king update or whatever, so $80 in general or do I have to pay for anything else?

Naah you can just get The Taken King, which has everything in it for $60 I believe. It'll probably be on sale soon too I bet.

Took over an hour to take down Oryx on hard.

So many random events. Getting hit by the ship, Anteater disconnect,YOLO Ogres, Bombs not registering the correct damage. People taking too many risks.

Naah you can just get The Taken King, which has everything in it for $60 I believe. It'll probably be on sale soon too I bet.

Has been on sale at BB a couple times for $50. $40 of you have the gamers club membership.

I haven't had a chance to run Kings fall yet if anybody want to help me out psn bojangos80 not a time sensitive issue ps4

I can help with a Normal.

Do you got a high impact sniper? Malice in the palace or Black Spin?
When you tryna run it ?

Is this game worth all of the money you have to spend on it? I want to try it, but I don't want to waste 100+ for no damn reason. I need honest opinions on what y'all feel about the game. Thanks.

Real talk this is one of the funnest games I've ever played. Buy this game TODAY. You gotta make 3 characters and catch up . You'll be busy for months, go ahead and schedule time off work too lol.

Last edited:
314 boots & 300 chest piece for my Titan last night from Golgoroth (already had a 308 chest
mean.gif
). Got yet another sniper rifle & MG from the Warpriest as well. Just shards from the sisters and the warpriest totems sections though 
indifferent.gif

314 Pulse, 315 shotgun, 308 hand cannon and 300 warlock bond (already had 309) for when we downed Oryx last night though 
nthat.gif
. Shouts to PeeSN for coming through when we were short a guy 
nthat.gif

It all depends if you are ready to invest your time to level up and grind, do multiple raids for loot and if you enjoy playing with other. They are some ready dumb players in the world and destiny just shows how elitist the community is but if you play with the NT fam you will be fine with a solid group to help you get the best gear fast. Is one of the best games i played due to playing with people I know. And a overall satisfying experience taking raid bosses down.

OK, thank you.

314 boots & 300 chest piece for my Titan last night from Golgoroth (already had a 308 chest :smh: ). Got yet another sniper rifle & MG from the Warpriest as well. Just shards from the sisters and the warpriest totems sections though :stoneface:

314 Pulse, 315 shotgun, 308 hand cannon and 300 warlock bond (already had 309) for when we downed Oryx last night though :nthat: . Shouts to PeeSN for coming through when we were short a guy :nthat:

Word @430AM came through in the clutch last night. Me and wright ate good lol

Last edited:
Sunless Cell is the NF this week with Void Burn. Good luck to us all with those Shriekers that can and will 1 shot us 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Those void exotic swords this week will be 
nthat.gif
AND brawler is a modifier as well now that I think about it! 
eek.gif

Sunless Cell is the NF this week with Void Burn. Good luck to us all with those Shriekers that can and will 1 shot us :lol: :x :smh: .

Those void exotic swords this week will be :nthat: AND brawler is a modifier as well now that I think about it! :wow:  

So I just need to get closer so I can go all ninja gaiden on those fools huh? :lol:

Also,

They are saying the daily today allows you to finish up the quest for the NTTE pulse rifle through FWC today as well. Guess some of you will have to stay FWC at least for another day, lol

Back
Top Bottom