Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

roll.gif
Man I don't know how you could sit idly by while son out here besmirching the Quad family name.

Honestly chatting with everyone while @jbc908
is telling everyone to stop being disrespectful is the most fun part of the game to me.
Compared to when I'm just out there soloing I have way more fun playing while in a party
laugh.gif
So feel free to join us next time.
Cool. What's your psn? I don't know if I have you or not. I got most of the ps4 guys I believe
Besu_Lesu

To get the Queen's Wrath Missions you have complete Queen's bounties. You get them from the place where you already get Crucible and Vanguard bounties. Once you complete a bounty, return it, and then go to orbit. When you're in orbit, you will see the queen's wrath mission on the left hand side where the daily and weekly strikes usually appear when you set a destination.

^^^ :lol: that's funny. Is the queen's strike hard? I'm only lvl 22, prolly will attempt it solo

Last edited:
About to start some quick strike runs for my exotic bounty. Anyone feel free to join. They are saying the nexus strike is the fastest one since your can skip a lot of it

i havent been able to sign into psn all day. smh these kinda outages are killer. and it means my team cant even ATTEMPT the VoG unless they start over with a new leader.... anymore outages and i expect compensation...

i havent been able to sign into psn all day. smh these kinda outages are killer. and it means my team cant even ATTEMPT the VoG unless they start over with a new leader.... anymore outages and i expect compensation...
that is terrible bruh

Need 1 more to run vog with ransoms from bungie forum if any one wants to run add xImHaTeDx
My fault man I saw you join and didn't know you were from NT :lol:

I will be on tomorrow finishing the 25 strikes I need to do if you want to party up for something. I did 13 strikes in about 1.5 hours and I couldn't make myself do anymore tonight. Just was farming for relic iron when you and Bobby joined

Last edited:
Need 1 more to run vog with ransoms from bungie forum if any one wants to run add xImHaTeDx
My fault man I saw you join and didn't know you were from NT :lol:

I will be on tomorrow finishing the 25 strikes I need to do if you want to party up for something. I did 13 strikes in about 1.5 and I couldn't make myself do anymore tonight. Just was farming for relic iron when you and Bobby joined
yea I'm down....lmao people quit after the first part
-_-

Last edited:
I meant to post last night while I was running through those strike missions....

Everyone and their mamma bought that damn Suros assault rifle last week! :lol:

I swear at least 1 person in every strike group I was in had one of them.

Back
Top Bottom