Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Around what time is everyone trying to raid? I still need to get my rewards from Aetheon. I'm down to start from the beginning cause I'm sure itll be quick with y'all
10PM EST. What level are you? Max Weapons?
Hard run? Cuz I just need to get it done and out of the way before the reset. Sorry about yesterday as well.

Had to leave real quick to do something that I'd been putting off for days. There should be no distractions tonight.

Around what time is everyone trying to raid? I still need to get my rewards from Aetheon. I'm down to start from the beginning cause I'm sure itll be quick with y'all
10PM EST. What level are you? Max Weapons?
Hard run? Cuz I just need to get it done and out of the way before the reset. Sorry about yesterday as well.

Had to leave real quick to do something that I'd been putting off for days. There should be no distractions tonight.
We were guna run on normal with Alts, though I wouldn't mind trying it on hard tonight with the Alt to at least get double loot rolls. What say y'all Biggie, Wright, Quad?

zero23 zero23 looks like I won't be able to raid with you guys. I forgot wifey has class tonite and I'll be with my son so I can't commit fully to raiding

@Zero23 looks like I won't be able to raid with you guys. I forgot wifey has class tonite and I'll be with my son so I can't commit fully to raiding
All good bro. Gives you some time to get your weapons maxed out too. Weekly reset is tomorrow anyway so we will be running it again in the next few days. 

On hard? I rather do a normal fully just because I want a chance at armor. On Hard I can't run with the alt, I don't have the survivability perks yet nor WoL. I'd be gimped.

Unless, we get a solid group just to kill Aetheon on hard from the checkpoint or the gatekeeper if someone has the save. But I mean we'd need a fully loaded group. My alt would be a distraction on hard mode :lol:

Last edited:
On hard? I rather do a normal fully just because I want a chance at armor. On Hard I can't run with the alt, I don't have the survivability perks yet nor WoL. I'd be gimped.

Unless, we get a solid group just to kill Aetheon on hard from the checkpoint or the gatekeeper if someone has the save. But I mean we'd need a fully loaded group.
Honestly though, on hard we could do the Conflux phase and hide when the legions come out strat. Then wipe and go to the top and do the oracles from up top strategy. Then cheese the Templar. This phase shouldn't take THAT long. Especially with those strategies at hand. Go through the gorgon maze and get to the Gatekeeper and we are right there. Plus, there would be double loot rolls for each of those on the alts. High Risk High Reward? Worst comes to worst if we get destroyed for some reason we can go back to orbit and get your other character switched in. Still have loot rolls for your main that are available on the full hard raid.

Honestly though, on hard we could do the Conflux phase and hide when the legions come out strat. Then wipe and go to the top and do the oracles from up top strategy. Then cheese the Templar. This phase shouldn't take THAT long. Especially with those strategies at hand. Go through the gorgon maze and get to the Gatekeeper and we are right there. Plus, there would be double loot rolls for each of those on the alts. High Risk High Reward? Worst comes to worst if we get destroyed for some reason we can go back to orbit and get your other character switched in. Still have loot rolls for your main that are available on the full hard raid.

Before we go to assumptions, lets see who we can actually get to go tonight. If we can gather a good group then fine lets do it on hard with the mains. But it all depends on who is on to do it.

Before we go to assumptions, lets see who we can actually get to go tonight. If we can gather a good group then fine lets do it on hard with the mains. But it all depends on who is on to do it.
True that. 

So far I think we have for a hard mode raid:

Biggie

Wright

Zero

Besu

Quad

Would just need one more 29+ with max weapons and we should be good to go. 

Aetheon Hard Mode checkpoint.... Need like 4 people.

If ya'll wanna run it for the "Epic Raider" trophy and a chance at a Mythoclast LMK.

29 Titan here, max VoC primary.  WoL ready too.  I can be on anytime at 4PST

edit: do we get drops on Hard if we already completed the raid on nrml for the week?

Last edited:

If ya'll wanna run it for the "Epic Raider" trophy and a chance at a Mythoclast LMK.
We already got the "Epic Raider" trophy.
And the mythoclast is a piece of junk. I want some boots
devil.gif

We already got the "Epic Raider" trophy.

And the mythoclast is a piece of junk. I want some boots :evil:

I got boots off of a normal run, I just want the helmet and the G-horn ....you know what tho, once I get the helmet and reach level 30 then get the G-horn, I probably give Destiny a rest ...that is until the DLC comes out.

Last edited:
I got boots off of a normal run, I just want the helmet and the G-horn ....you know what tho, once I get the helmet and reach level 30 then get the G-horn, I probably give Destiny a rest ...that is until the DLC comes out.

All I want is the Fatebringer (I need an arc weapon for Arc Burn, plus it would be fun to see Zero, Wright, and myself going into a nightfall with just full out arc weapons and do it in 10 mins like the nexus :lol:), a VoC for the same thing but solar, a mythoclast just to say I have one, and the boots, gloves, and helm.

I think that my wants are pretty fair and easily attainable :rofl:

I'll be lucky if I get half of this unless I run 3 hard raids a week :smh:

Last edited:
I'm going all in on hand cannons once I finish off this Truth launcher. Only need 1 more damage upgrade and it will be done too. I got The Last Word and Thorn to level and I want the Fatebringer as well. Hawkmoon is pretty nice as well if I remember Zero talks on it too.

I just want Fatebringer, chest piece and GGhorn. Oh and the scooter

I'm going all in on hand cannons once I finish off this Truth launcher. Only need 1 more damage upgrade and it will be done too. I got The Last Word and Thorn to level and I want the Fatebringer as well. Hawkmoon is pretty nice as well if I remember Zero talks on it too.

Trust me, you want the Epilogue to do void burns with Zero and myself :smokin

Doing 450+ crits * 70 rounds on those fallen in nightfall is straight :rofl:

Last edited:

#TEAMHANDCANNON

#1KCritInYoFace

I need Fatebringer and The Last Word. It's fun to see a fireteam of hand cannons go in destroy stuff. The sweet symphony of Hand Cannons. 
nthat.gif

Trust me, you want the Epilogue to do void burns with Zero and myself
smokin.gif

Doing 450+ crits * 70 rounds on those fallen in nightfall is straight
roll.gif
Oh yea that's right! I forgot to add that to my list too! Yea I def want that gun too. Then I would have primary of all the damage types.

need some more friends for destiny. :smh: if anyone is on ps4 add me. have a 29 warlock 28 hunter and titan....tho no raid gear at all cause i only did raid once

psn: soundpross

Back
Top Bottom