Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

As far as Gatekeeper checkpoint we usually go 3 IN & 3 OUT on the Mars side, Then after that first Relic we send 2 to guard the middle conflux then 2 IN & 2 OUT on the Venus side. After both relics are grabbed everyone sprints to the middle... DONE DEAL.

Also, One of the two that go in on the Venus side is the relic holder so he can super the gatekeeper and be outta there in like 10-15 seconds.
We don't have the firepower to pull this off or the Gjallahorns. But yesterday we sent 3 in with Zero jumping in only to let off 2 Gjallahorn rockets. Grab relic and the 3 go into mars with Wright, our other 30, goes to the middle . Zero jumps in for 1-2 rockets and between my 3 Hezen rockets, the relic super, and a machine gun that Bos was using he was done quickly. We then run middle. and defend. We wiped for ~20 mins before we got it down to that strat, but that was the best we had. Have 2 people inside at 29 and 2 outside at 29 hurts. If we had 2 more 30s it would be cake walk. The -32% damage makes such a difference.

Now this works because we had 3 Warlocks with revive so.
After like the 10th time of me dying and telling yall it's ok before reviving I'm pretty sure yall didn't even care if I died anymore
laugh.gif

As far as Gatekeeper checkpoint we usually go 3 IN

We don't have the firepower to pull this off or the Gjallahorns. But yesterday we sent 3 in with Zero jumping in only to let off 2 Gjallahorn rockets. Grab relic and the 3 go into mars with Wright, our other 30, goes to the middle . Zero jumps in for 1-2 rockets and between my 3 Hezen rockets, the relic super, and a machine gun that Bos was using he was done quickly. We then run middle. and defend. We wiped for ~20 mins before we got it down to that strat, but that was the best we had. Have 2 people inside at 29 and 2 outside at 29 hurts. If we had 2 more 30s it would be cake walk. The -32% damage makes such a difference.

Now this works because we had 3 Warlocks with revive so.
After like the 10th time of me dying and telling yall it's ok before reviving I'm pretty sure yall didn't even care if I died anymore :lol:

dies..."its ok im good" x3

*sees based die...he'll be back* :lol: :lol:

Sometimes I gotta revive quick under heavy fire so I forget to switch back to FIREBORN... :wow: :smh:

Based, youre a warlock so you know how that goes... :lol:

Gotta work on leveling the rebirth on my alt.. Accidentally forgot to switch and I leveled up Voidwalker lol

Most fun I ever had in this game was playing rumble with Tek and Quad jr. Quad running away from me was classic
roll.gif
bruh you me quad and jbc? lmaooooooooo cant even concentrate on the game anymore
Jr. be hot when he get home and tell him yall raid stories, so he then rush to get on and end up spending 2 hours in the tower talkin to people in chat instead of getting something accomplished.
mean.gif
I try to keep him focused, yesterday he was chat with @jbc908 and @TEKtheMAESTRO and was basically beggin them to carry him thru the nightfall.
AND WE DID CARRY HIM! lmao half the time he was ghost. dude got the

Presentation5.jpg

straight to the promised land

Last edited:

Most fun I ever had in this game was playing rumble with Tek and Quad jr. Quad running away from me was classic :rofl:
bruh you me quad and jbc? lmaooooooooo cant even concentrate on the game anymore

Jr. be hot when he get home and tell him yall raid stories, so he then rush to get on and end up spending 2 hours in the tower talkin to people in chat instead of getting something accomplished. :smh:
I try to keep him focused, yesterday he was chat with [@=/u/44189/jbc908]@jbc908[/@] and [@=/u/100262/TEKtheMAESTRO]@TEKtheMAESTRO[/@] and was basically beggin them to carry him thru the nightfall.

AND WE DID CARRY HIM! lmao half the time he was ghost. dude got the

Presentation5.jpg

straight to the promised land
for real son, quad jr was so aft i had to back out and rejoin to beat the nightfall

Sometimes I gotta revive quick under heavy fire so I forget to switch back to FIREBORN...
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Based, youre a warlock so you know how that goes...
laugh.gif
There was one sequence last night where I managed to do it like 3 times in a row and then the 4th I just couldn't. Got killed way too quickly to even try
mean.gif

Most fun I ever had in this game was playing rumble with Tek and Quad jr. Quad running away from me was classic
roll.gif
That first night where jbc went on for like an hour talking bout how I sleep in hammocks and drink purified mineral water and **** practically had me crying at my desk I was laughing so hard
laugh.gif

After like the 10th time of me dying and telling yall it's ok before reviving I'm pretty sure yall didn't even care if I died anymore :lol:

Besu, as long as you stayed alive for that last transition where you were the last man standing outside during the Aetheon kill. That is all I wanted and we care about!! :lol:

I just read this comment on a Reddit post:

It is in reference to the floating/disappearing platforms up to the VoG room
"Just jump like this."
"I'm a hunter."

"Oh... just drop and rejoin when we get to the gatekeeper."
laugh.gif

After like the 10th time of me dying and telling yall it's ok before reviving I'm pretty sure yall didn't even care if I died anymore
laugh.gif
Besu, as long as you stayed alive for that last transition where you were the last man standing outside during the Aetheon kill. That is all I wanted and we care about!!
laugh.gif
Oh no I was dead 
laugh.gif
That might've been the one where I couldnt do it anymore. Somebody else clutched it up with the revive
nthat.gif

Sunsinger >>>>>>>>>>>>

Then it was def Boskizz or Wright. But yea that is soo necessary.

Last edited:
I still need a team to run raid with. Im lvl 28 and my 77 wzrd and Truth are at about max

:/

It wasn't me. Don't know what happened but when we finally downed him I was the relic holder like 3 straight passes.

Finally got a damn raid helmet.......2 actually

and a 6th sparrow...smh

gonna try a new loophole some dude on my friends list apparently found for Atheon...

sounds like BS but w/e.......need to run the raid with my main titan anyway...

Everyone who's flourished with the nightfall drops, I hate yall b.

Word to my 9 ascendant energy and 5 strange coins.

Last edited:
Everyone who's flourished with the nightfall drops, I hate yall b.

Word to my 9 ascendant energy and 5 strange coins.
I ran it twice yesterday...

energy and shards for me...

a Plan C and a Gjallarhorn for the others...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom