Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I am about get to the ledge for the Nexus if anyone wants to help me down him. Level 30 weekly heroic. 

Damn bruh. Running da weeklies without us. I can't load any maps that are intensive like patrol and stuff. Keep getting hare and currant errors.

Damn, just finished all my bounties on my Titan and tried to switch characters to finish off my GHorn but now they won't let me sign back in...

Last edited:
Great now that I am finally signed into psn I cant join Destiny because servers are not available. How the fuh is that even possible?

All I wanna do right now is play Destiny shiet

Left my ps4 on from earlier and left my character in the tower. Woke up a few hours later and im booted to main menu. I can get the character select screen but it wont load from there. Still signed in psn though.

Last edited:
If the servers for PSN and this game dont go back up within the next week imma just give up on this game and start playing other ones I have. Luckily Xur aint have ANYTHING for me, like not even upgrade stuff cuz if he did I woulda just gave up on this game altogether right now haha

Soloing Nexus weekly.... Down to 25%...

Contacting destiny servers... Back to home page -_- :x :smh:

Now I can get to character selection screen but can't get past that :smh:

At least I was able to upgrade my gghorn, grab new Armamentarium for Titan, get a musket and do 8 bounties before I got booted

Last edited:
Spent all morning farming glimmer.

Just upgraded my red death with my titan

Tried to switch over to my Gjally on my hunter and now I cant get in

Son

Wtf...... Destiny doesn't want me to save the world :smh:

Last edited:
Damn bruh. Running da weeklies without us. I can't load any maps that are intensive like patrol and stuff. Keep getting hare and currant errors.
You put that call in and had me kicked I'm guessing then? 
roll.gif

Watching some stream. Hes a lvl32 titan doing crota solo and his maxed gjallarhorn only takes 2 rockets to down crota :wow:

Man I just got this game Christmas Eve don't know what any of these guns or what a exotic weapon is. How hard/long does it take to level up? Got to level 6 in 1 day with my Titan.

Back
Top Bottom