Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

NO NEW SUBCLASS? THA F**K? STILL WAITING ON THAT VOID HUNTER CLASS.

PROPS TO WHOEVER POSTED THAT GUARANTEED EXOTICS VIDEO. ENDED UP GETTING TRUTH ROCKET LAUNCHER FROM DOING IT. :pimp:

2/2 in this thread then. :smokin

I posted it in here.. have handed in at least 40 blues since then without any of them turning legendary so I can't even report back myself :smh:

I'm calling bs on that guy. Just because of that ghorn comment. Everything else is stuff that has already been brought up

Good riddance gjarbagehorn 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I think this past week was the first since I got the game in September that I didn't play at all, and not because of obligations in the way.

2/2 in this thread then. :smokin

I posted it in here.. have handed in at least 40 blues since then without any of them turning legendary so I can't even report back myself :smh:
did it yesterday and got thunderlord :lol: 2 blues turned purple back to back and then i turned in the purple to get the exotic :pimp:

Is no one saving their legendary engrams for after the DLC drops? Might be an easy way to acquire new gear/weapons.

Oh really? Well thanks for letting me know. Have a damn vault full.

Going to be a fun day at the Cryptarch at least. 
laugh.gif

Need a team to do HM Crota CP. 4-5 ppl

Can also do NM mode too. Cant find anyone on this game anymore :frown:

Last edited:
Who all here is interested in doing Prison of Elders blind at launch? If not Prison of Elders, just the new HOW missions/strikes.

Back
Top Bottom