Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

In Daytona Beach so won't be back to NYC until tomorrow.

I did get that house of wolves shotgun and I got ninjahood's musket (Dread something) from PoE.

and dude that did the countdown was trash for muting the drunk dude therefore the drunk dude never could hear the countdown dude actually count down

Dude who was running was semi trash for dying at totems and by letting someone else still the aura from him at warpreist

the drunk dude was supposed to cover dude that died so he could snipe the knight at the totems but the drunk dude let like 5 thrall tear dying dude up :smh:

Last edited:
 I got ninjahood's musket (Dread something) from PoE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ninjahood though 
laugh.gif

I am game tonight @Zero23  & @Biggie62

Little man was turnt last night for no damn reason. It is hilarious though because he is a damn clown and keeps up laughing all the time 
laugh.gif

Ninjahood though 
laugh.gif

I am game tonight @Zero23  & @Biggie62

Little man was turnt last night for no damn reason. It is hilarious though because he is a damn clown and keeps up laughing all the time 
laugh.gif
RNGeezy finally heard my prayers and hooked it up with a 335 helmet from exotic. Mostly farmed strikes last night. We got a lot of PoE to run tonight, if not a raid. Let's get it.

Looks like Lord Salad and Iron Banana is back next week. Looking forward to getting some loot I'll probably use to infuse.

It is clash
And the 1000-yard stares come out to play once again...............or possibly the newly-buffed Year 2 LDRs (I'm still searching for them since the April update, I finally got myself a Year 2 Party Crasher yesterday)

Found my new PVP primary. Was putting in work tonight.

Man, that's the one I've been looking for. Only primary that has dropped for me is the dookie Scout Rifle.

Perks look good!

Thanks man. It's a different feel from my nerwins but in a good way.
It's 3 head shots for a kill like the nerwins but fires twice as fast. Crazy because the nerwins has twice the impact.

I literally now know how Kobe and Carmelo feels now when you carry a team of randoms that are complete utter scrubs for the first 70% of the game..........then completely lose in the final 2 minutes because your scrub teammates are providing a "kill feed" for one player on the opposing team.

..........that's the Crucible for you LOL

Last edited:
I literally now know how Kobe and Carmelo feels now when you carry a team of randoms that are complete utter scrubs for the first 70% of the game..........then completely lose in the final 2 minutes because your scrub teammates are providing a "kill feed" for one player on the opposing team.

..........that's the Crucible for you LOL

i hate that feeling :smh:

Back
Top Bottom