Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Still on the grind and I don't know why all my characters been 335.

I only really raid though I don't really like PoE

smokin.gif
According to someone in the Destiny Subreddit, the disclaimer text at the bottom of that "....AND GET THE IRON GJALLARHORN" screencap states that we will still have to do a quest to get the the new Gjally (which is warranted, why the hell should we start dropping Y2 Gjallahorns around like Oprah).

And judging by that screenshot from the trailer, it looks like the original Gjally looks to be available as a Year 2/Rise of Iron Exotic as well.  By that is just my own personal observation, we cannot confirm our OG Gjally's are being transferred over to Year 2 in its OG design along with the "Iron" version.

I thought all remaining extra content was going to be free? Im assuming theres a charge since theres a preorder?

Did they mention how much it's going to cost?

Yo I was also thinking Bungie has had the best/most played longevity games the past 3 console generations.

Xbox360/PS3: Halo 3
XB1/PS4: Destiny
PS2/OG Xbox: I would say Halo 2, but that title would more likely go to the Grand Theft Auto games from that gen, GTA3, Vice City, and probably the best and most played San Andreas.

Yo I was also thinking Bungie has had the best/most played longevity games the past 3 console generations.

PS2/OG Xbox: I would say Halo 2, but that title would more likely go to the Grand Theft Auto games from that gen, GTA3, Vice City, and probably the best and most played San Andreas.

$40 like TTK is the rumor which makes sense. With the collectors being a bit more.

$40 like TTK is the rumor which makes sense. With the collectors being a bit more.
They should include a smaller scale replica Iron Bjallerhorn in the collectors. Take my money now.... All of the monies....

New places:

Plaguelands off from Cosmodrome outside Old Russia.

Feltwinter Peak - I bet this is the new Reef/Tower

The Wall - Where we first began with the guardian opening sequence in Destiny 1.

Last edited:

They should include a smaller scale replica Iron Bjallerhorn in the collectors. Take my money now.... All of the monies....

Still waiting to see your ballerhorn birthday cake :lol:

Expansion starts off with us having to take back Felwinter Peak. That's where the Iron Lords watched over us from.

SIVA is the tech plague that the Iron Lords sacrificed themselved to contain.

JOLDER is pronounced YOLDER and is FEMALE. 

This is going to be nice. It's going to go through the lore of the Iron Lords. All those IB weapons and Lord Salad.

Damn, it's confirmed you can't make your own wolfpack... Just where Lord Salad is in social space. 

Back
Top Bottom