Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Why do they keep messing with the shape. These look bad. Real bad.
QFT. They don't even give a damn with the VIIs anymore - pasty/lump midsoles, cheap pleather and a shape that changes as often as the weather.

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

They just look really cheap and for $160 they shouldn't.

This is why Im passing on these.
In my opinion, the Lebron 8 Vets are a nice replacement for these colors. Real leather and cheaper.
*edit, I thought I posted in the oly 6 thread. my bad lolol

Can someone please point me in the direction of whatever thread the whole Michael Vick Jersey-Olympic VII thing started in? I really want to know the history behind it...

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Can someone please point me in the direction of whatever thread the whole Michael Vick Jersey-Olympic VII thing started in? I really want to know the history behind it...

That was back in yuku days. I have no idea if it still exists.

Someone was asking for outfit ideas for the Oly VII's and somebody posted an ATL Vick jersey thinking it matched perfectly.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Someone was asking for outfit ideas for the Oly VII's and somebody posted an ATL Vick jersey thinking it matched perfectly.

I remember that.  Vick was in his prime, so his jersey was the most popular.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Sold my pair of 04's back in 07. Passed on FTLOTG's because of the heart logo, but these will be copped.

I still remember getting my pair back in 04 with ease, hopefully this trend of new releases being easy purchases continues.

I think it will all depend on the shoe...some will definitely be easier than others, we all know that

are they gonna release they golden olympic package all JB stores?like footlocker? pm me please!!!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

just got these in from www.ksneaker.com

jqqm8h.jpg

awesome shoe IMO, dont sleep
I've seen you order from ksneaker.com in the past. I've been trying to get definitive proof that the site is completely legit. They definitely have some shoes on there that I would like to get, but I'm worried about how legit they are. Would love to pick up those cool grey xi's they have, but a little worried. Any advice is appreciated. 

still have my 04's on ice but I might consider these, they indeed look good though.

These look great. One of my favorite purchasese back in 04 - will def. be copping for nestolgia sake if nothing else

I Have to have these had these in 04 sold them... But I also had the O.gs in 92 1st jordan i remember having as a kid

Wow I guess alot of NT heads aren't after these... Even the raptor topic has more pages than this one. I need these on ice I messed up my other ones and its one of my favorite CWs.

Didn't 04's have toe area problems?? I have a pair thats beat but I remember something with the toebox area yellowing or seperating after light wear

Back
Top Bottom