Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

not too long til RD, and only 18 pages? this could be a good sign. I have a feeling this will be just like the military 4s

Crazy how I had 11k post count now it's less than half that and my joined date is 7/2012.

Guess I'm unofficially a newb :smoking

First post in the new NT, want to make a wallpaper. These are the '04 olympic VII
33xerm0.jpg

Last edited:
So I just called my local Footlocker to verify they are getting the VIIs, and the dude goes "Yeah, but this was a very limited amount we received, so you need to get here early to have a chance".  I was gonna get up early, but now I'm debating on whether I should just take my chances online instead.  I had no problem copping the VIs on RD at NDC.

So I just called my local Footlocker to verify they are getting the VIIs, and the dude goes "Yeah, but this was a very limited amount we received, so you need to get here early to have a chance".  I was gonna get up early, but now I'm debating on whether I should just take my chances online instead.  I had no problem copping the VIs on RD at NDC.
I say you get up early and try to get them in person and online on your phone at the same time so odds are even of you getting a pair.

Last edited:
Why is it the same thing on every release.. Blah blah blah quality not as good as the ones released before.. Tired of hearing this..Go and buy hyperdunks..Lebrons or freeruns..we sit here and complain about sneakers that were good for their time(1980's- early 1990's).

Back
Top Bottom