Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

NT at Roosevelt Field gave us two hashtags..... #Barcelona7 and #Barcelona. .............. the **** is that???

Really good looking pics but i never really trusted air randy for some reason.  But still might cop this weekend.

Did nike roosevelt have no 8.5s at all? A sent a dm literally the second they came up and a couple of more for good measure after they tweeted the other hashtag.

No response yet for anyone for NTLA??

Forgot to put the hashtag so I re-sent it again correctly...hope to hear something or else its on with NTSM

NTSF went up a couple mins ago. I sent it within 20 seconds. No response yet. Hopefully I got a pair. It was #37steals

Really hope I get NTLA. Only RSVP I ever got was for Military blues but I think everybody got that one lol

NTSM just went up and this time I correctly sent the DM....hoping something comes through..... crossing my fingers.

Direct from @NikeDallas:
Alex, you have a spot in line for the #Retro7AJ, size 15. The launch will be 7-9am on 7/21. ID is required.

the thing is I asked for a sz 8....o well going to have to try my luck online

Last edited:
i wonder if these are gonna be more sought after then the oly 6's.. i was able to get my hands on the 6's on rd online but i had multiple browsers open and i almost still struck out i'm just wondering if i should do the same for this release or should i be ok with just trying to grab these from one certain site instead of trying to add a pair to my cart from multiple sites well i guess ill find out come 8:00  saturday morning good luck to all trying to pick these up

Wow. I didn't get a pair from NTSF. I think that's some pure ********. Now I have to try my luck online and Saturday morning.

Did anybody get a response back from NTSM yet?? I'd sent it within seconds and nothing yet?

Back
Top Bottom