Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

still on the fence i think these will be an easy cop ...retro 4s (fire red) a must so these ill decide day of

Direct from @NikeDallas:
Alex, you have a spot in line for the #Retro7AJ, size 15. The launch will be 7-9am on 7/21. ID is required.
the thing is I asked for a sz 8....o well going to have to try my luck online

Tweet them back and tell them.

Got an order placed with End. Thanks for that link. Now I can just walk into the mall at any point in the day to grab 2 kids pairs.

This should be the last time these release....20th anniversary and all know it's not gonna happen though

I just stopped by HoH Serramonte and they're doing a raffle on these...Where did all of this hype come from? I was honestly expecting an easy cop...Struck out on RSVP, chances are slim on the raffle. Only real hope is online.

Raffle at Serramonte for these?! Thought they would do their usual tickets on thursday morning and show up at sat 8am. Raffle seems overkill but whatever.

Any So Cal peeps (323/213/310/562/818) know if any mom and pop shops are selling already?? I'm getting too old to camp these days....especially with this heat. :smh:

Tried these on today and I have to say they run big, my black cements are a sz 14 and the olympic viis I tried are a sz 13 and they fit me fine

i struck out on the KDs , and the 7s

my boy who works at the nike store in dallas told me its random.

Makes no sense though the rsvp was open for an hour. She sent a Tweet in 10 seconds.

Cant wait to pick these up, finally i get the ball rolling on this whole thing.  Good way to blow half of my first paycheck too

Back
Top Bottom