Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

How's the leather quality?

Shoe feels like rubber. Not leather. You know that cheap material you find on Nikes at Kohls, Marshalls, etc. Thats what they used on these, and have the audacity to still charge 160.

Shoe feels like rubber. Not leather. You know that cheap material you find on Nikes at Kohls, Marshalls, etc. Thats what they used on these, and have the audacity to still charge 160.

From a manufacturing point of view, the VII has to be right after the I in terms of reproduction costs. The amount of garbage VIIs coming out, has to be second only to the I.

If you're in NYC, good luck.....from the amount of people talking about these,from kids to grown men and women,these will FLY
People have been asking me for these BEFORE 6s dropped....a lot of people passed on 6s for these,which I dont understand why since these 7s get retrod nearly every 2-3 years :lol:
Picked up a pair on End, a little on the pricier side, but had to secure atleast my pair :pimp:
Edit: Just got an email saying my pair has been dispatched :pimp: :pimp:

^^^this^^^

If you're in NYC, good luck.....from the amount of people talking about these,from kids to grown men and women,these will FLY
People have been asking me for these BEFORE 6s dropped....a lot of people passed on 6s for these,which I dont understand why since these 7s get retrod nearly every 2-3 years
laugh.gif

Picked up a pair on End, a little on the pricier side, but had to secure atleast my pair
pimp.gif

Edit: Just got an email saying my pair has been dispatched
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
because of this i need some online help 
mean.gif

Even tho the quality is straight trash(lol@plastic "metal" lace tips), I don't have these and have always wanted a pair. Might have to end the drought and pick up my first pair of Jordans since the banned 1s.

Even tho the quality is straight trash(lol@plastic "metal" lace tips), I don't have these and have always wanted a pair. Might have to end the drought and pick up my first pair of Jordans since the banned 1s.

The quality of lace tips is irrelevant to me. Sure, it'd be nice to have the old metal tips, but that doesn't make the shoe itself trash in the least. It's hard to tell from these tightly laced DS pairs how the quality (see: shape) on these actually is, but it looks on par with any other VII release in the past year, which is to say acceptable, not spectacular.

Last edited:
How do these fit compared to recent releases like the White Cement 4, Playoff 12, Obsidian 12, Olympic 6? I have all those in a size 11 and they fit me fine with a little bit of toe room. Should I go a half size down or stay at 11?

How about compared to past retro 7 releases such as CDP Hare 7, DMP 7's, Bordeaux 7? Have all those in a size 11. They fit ok. Should I stay at 11 or go 10.5 for these?

Anyone know how releases work in Asia? I'm in Taiwan right now and I'm trying to pick up the Oly VIIs (they don't have any Vick jerseys here doe ). Would they release it today (it's 3 AM, July 21 right now)?

Dropped off my guap today. My connect holding me down for one pair. Now to get that second pair to double up...

Last edited:
The retail price is 130 pounds so $200

for non EU customer its 108.31 pounds so $175 + $14.95 shipping....so $189.95..... How the hell did you get $150?!!!!!

190 shipped isn't too bad actually.. what the heck am i talking about thats a fortune lol, especially after the complaints i'm reading and hearing about smh.. bought the vi's for 250 i don't think another 190 on shoes is worth it. that's 440 on 2 pairs of low quality retro jordan's in a week smh, screw this.. i'm going to a strip club lol :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
190 shipped isn't too bad actually.. what the heck am i talking about thats a fortune lol, especially after the complaints i'm reading and hearing about smh.. bought the vi's for 250 i don't think another 190 on shoes is worth it. that's 440 on 2 pairs of low quality retro jordan's in a week smh, screw this.. i'm going to a strip club lol :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

190 Shipped is great actually. Realistically speaking with tax included. Now 250 for those VI's, thats just robbery especially if you got unlucky on your pair. I've spent only 349.99 to be exact on these two releases and my VI's quality was beautiful. You just need to get your kicks elsewhere.

190 Shipped is great actually. Realistically speaking with tax included. Now 250 for those VI's, thats just robbery especially if you got unlucky on your pair. I've spent only 349.99 to be exact on these two releases and my VI's quality was beautiful. You just need to get your kicks elsewhere.
Not great, just decent if you can't get them for retail in store or on NDC, Eastbay, FL, Champ etc....

and I also dont like that they were selling Ol 6s 10 bucks less just like 2 weeks ago...

Last edited:
I've slept on these, but I get my quarterly bonus next week, so why not.. I hope I get a pair tomorrow. I got lucky with the Military IVs. Would like to have these to keep in the collection.

ouch had to start my NT account over. oh well. surprised the AJ7s on END didnt go faster. 200 isnt a bad deal if these are "must haves" for you. 

Back
Top Bottom