Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Whats happnin fellas ............... just ordered from WellGosh and got a confirmation that even though they debit the money from your account doesn't guarantee you the product and they will refund money after release to let you know if your order has been fulfilled 

^^^I just read that in my email too! I was gonna wake up early, but the sneaker stores next to my crib got people staying over night. I'm not doing that.

Total equaled $187 including shipping........... bout the same price you'd pay with out a coupon if you're lucky enough to catch Eastbay or sumn like that 

I don't get paid tell Monday they will be sold out by then huh. Dam guess I'll have to give a dam reseller my hard earned money
What you think like 225?

I don't get paid tell Monday they will be sold out by then huh. Dam guess I'll have to give a dam reseller my hard earned money
What you think like 225?

If your super lucky and find someone nice. FTLOG dropped not too long ago yeah, but honestly the last release to me was '04. Dudes are gonna charge rape for these, like $250+ :smh:

What you think like 225?

if there were as many produced as the olympic 6s you might be able to catch a restock.

i ordered these in a 12 off of sneakerst i hope these dont fit bigger then the olympic 6s

Dang im on the fence about these. This will be my first jordan re-release purchase. I really like this shoe, however with everyone saying the quality isnt very good idk if i should buy or not.

Was just about to go to sleep so I could wake up early and go cop these in the DMV craziness but found a pair of vnds cannons for 210 shipped on ebay so I pulled the trigger on those instead. Good luck to all trying to cop

Lol so now one of my boys is freaking out that he won't be able to get a pair of these. Looks like I'll give it a whirl online tomorrow morning to help him out. With my luck he'll get thru and I'll wind up stuck with these like the Obsidains. He's lucky we wear the same size. :smh: :lol:

question: SH doesnt add VAT to non EU customers so would they add back on that discount amount to your total behind the scenes if you use the code?  

Im On the Fence. I have the 2004 retroes but the toes of them are yellow and the shape of them don't appeal to me they seem so curvy. I'm thinking abou selling them since they are near ds and just buying the new ones tommorow. I hope the shape isn't too off

Dang im on the fence about these. This will be my first jordan re-release purchase. I really like this shoe, however with everyone saying the quality isnt very good idk if i should buy or not.
Every release that comes out gets the same reviews.

Back
Top Bottom