Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I just copped these yesterday and I have to say I am pretty impressed, and the bronze color is dull but its really not that bad, overall Im very impressed with this shoe.
Actually the Gold of the 04s that many people take as a reference was off, the Bronze color of the 2012 is closer to the OG which is a good thing to me....

Last edited:
People should be ashamed of themselves all because of the Concords.Galaxy's & Yeezy's the game is WACK

Already got my RTTG 1's from NDC the other day 
happy.gif

shouldve created a jj account before. ive filled out the form 4 times already cuz the site keeps crashing

Looks like im gonna wake up at 5am here gonna try ndc and then move on to footlocker after. Do all footlockers open at 8 am?

JJ sucks for releases this is the second time now i was at check out and had problems because all of a sudden my cart is empty

Looks like im gonna wake up at 5am here gonna try ndc and then move on to footlocker after. Do all footlockers open at 8 am?

Should be all the same time. But given how fast these are moving, I'm sure people are lined up since like 6. JJ was GONE in minutes

WOW!! JJ played me once again  really wanted to get these tonight so i can sleep in now i gotta go through this BS all over again in the morning ****!!! 
laugh.gif
 i don't understand how people are getting through what are they doing to get through that i'm not i even hard wired my laptop smh!!!

Back
Top Bottom