Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

^^That's also true. I really hope FNL comes through for me. It's funny because I have a winner's circle card, but i didn't bother inputing it in with my order cause I wanted to get my order out ASAP.

yeah I hit the submit order button then got the looping refresh page but I checked my credit card and it was charged twice, no confirmation email
FNL is THE worst
that doesnt necessarily mean your order went through. if you didnt get to the order confirmation page, your order didnt go through. your card only got pre-charged.

Last edited:
what the heck eastbay wouldnt let me add them to cart an it was 7:58am est an the cart message kept coming up? they said 8am? LIES LOL

i ordered from them last night first before i found a better deal. emailed them with my order number to cancel and they did almost immediately. You should be fine as long as they didn't already package the shoe for you.
[email protected]
Hi Matt
Youve been refunded and should have had official confirmation by email.
Thanks for shopping with us (kind of!)
Cheers
Justin
wellgosh.com

Thanks! I sent two emails around 8 AM, no reply yet. The invoice still says processing, so hopefully I should be fine.

eastbay started at 8am but i am not sure if they took many online orders. seems like they do phone orders and ndc does online orders.

thiers no way they started at 8 am cause I went to at to cart an it gave me that stupid message were processing orders crap1

lame experience with FNL. Charged my card twice only to credit it back and give me no confirmation.

Sup guys...first post here.

Although I've been watching this thread for like the past 2 days constantly trying to get the scoop. Thanks to you guys I was able to get through and get confirmation number on FNL but still no email yet. Is it looking bad for me? I used paypal with no problem

fnl played me i even found em before the link was tweeted and still nothing  man this is foul!!!!  it  wouldn't take my card or go through on paypal the money is in there to smh!!! o well hope i catch a restock i'm done complaining about it 
mean.gif

I waited on FL for an hour and a half before my checkout processed but I was able to order and get a confirmation

Back
Top Bottom