Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Was on the FL site for 42 minutes...just got through to buy a pair of Size 5s for the Miss's...still have my FTHOTG on ice from last year..good luck to everyone who wants a pair

Anyone have issues using Paypal? I typed in my CC and got the pending charge but no confirm.
my brother tried paypal on fhl and had problems... I would do a straight up charge instead of paypal its doing the same thing if you think about it your just adding an extra step and with this stuff an extra step is not a good thing....

Like I've said before, I was honestly expecting a really easy cop. But man I think the hype for these were a lot higher than the Oly 6s.

Eastbay finally let me check out after waiting since 8:00AM EST, confirmation email came instantly, back to bed.  
smile.gif

any euro sites with these still available? my little bro needs a size 10 he got screwed camping and online.... any help greatly appreciated!

Just ordered from eastbay after an hr or so checkout time, usually its FL that comes through for me but its been eastbay the past 3 releases. Aint mad about that, but they ship slow so i shouldnt expect it until friday the earliest.

Now off to the mall for my Dan Marinos!

Last edited:
good looking on the e-encouragement guys, that refresh screen of death had me ready to quit. Half hour later, size 12 secured on FNL. Email confirm and all, still crosses fingers.

I'm trying my luck at Champs shortly. I won't deal with FNL and let them tie up my funds just to tell me I'm getting nothing. They suck.

Back
Top Bottom