Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

How long is my twitter RSVP good for? I woke up late

If your in NY-niketown i suggest you try or call -- I saw a ton of kicks at niketown and i got there at 8:55 a lot of people didn't even pickup yet and the sheet was marked the **** up i think they had extras but there were people waiting outside i guess to go in at 10 and ask if they had more and get 1 which was smart i seen like 8 size 14s, a ton of 11s and a a few 8s,9s and 10s, after my size 12 there was like 1 12 left.

Last edited:
the new NT is jus confusing to navigate and the extra ads all over the place killing me

Last edited:
my local mom an pop store luckly held my size for me they didnt get as many as usual either the mgr I always talk with said nike/ jordan brand is getting really goofy with the releases now. def too many adds an other stuff before it was nice an clean the main page just seems to crowded

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the ads either.
But without them the site couldn't be free.
I wouldn't mind that either,
I'd gladly pay a reasonable membership fee if it got rid of lurkers.

Last edited:
A few? I lost 4000 posts. I was well on my way to the 10k club.
EDIT- just realized some where added back

yea a FEW.....I was being funny.

HA! they did fix it!

At 1st I hated this new NT, but i guess I was just being an old grump. It aint that bad.

Last edited:
well my streak has finally come to an end it had to happen sooner or later i been picking up strictly on line now for a minute and been lucky enough to get everything i wanted well that was not the case today tried eastbay they where sold out before 8 even hit or that's what it seemed like cause i added to cart right at 8 and it said they where gone and as for fnl  got all the way to confrim my order and it said it couldn't take my card so i tried using paypal and it gave me a error i tried multiple times and it wasn't excepting my card or paypal  well im hoping i catch a restock 

NDC is annoying me to no end today. First I get charged shipping accidentally (apparently happened to quite a few people who were members) and now I can't cancel my order because it's "too far along in the process" lol. crazy. they wont even ship until Monday at the earliest. ughh

15k I was on may way to if I remember right 300 or 400 lol j/k but I was around 400 but its cool NT fresh start!!!

Last edited:
see grizz I did the same sold out before 8 why tell people 8 an lie, I could have gotten another pair from finishline but 1 is enough for me I dont like to be greedy cause thats when KARMA gets ya

Last edited:
Mann NDC was a complete piece of **** this morning, i couldnt get the 7s or the Kds off there without the error popping up, but after 10min on finishline waiting, they had a size 8, 9 and 13. luckily my size was up there lol

Managed to get through on JJ @ midnight. Since my 2004 pair still look great & I barely wear them anyway I only grabbed these with hopes to trade for 6s i missed.

man 15 must be huge
laugh.gif
  why even make that size? You exactly right 9 out 10 times I dont like change lol

Last edited:
I didn't want the 2012.

*kanye shrug*

But I think my 2010 version will work just fine.

Plus I believe the 2010 edition is better anyways.

655zkl.png

:smokin

Last edited:
I'm 3/4 today wanted to get 4 but only got 3 hit all the sites at 8 on the dot!

1. Got to niketown at 8:50 little line but they had my size still had stock when i left and the sheet was marked with mad checks from pickups i think they will have left overs but people who didnt RSVP were waiting.

0. Went on NDC tried to checkout with a size 12 went to checkout i got an error when trying to use paypal and it wouldn't let me checkout -- No sweat right cause the checkout hold right -- WRONG cause i waited a few minutes and it finally went through just to say there was no more left....huh? what about the hold? BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0. Straight to eastbay i always get through on eastbay after NDC -- All sneakers were sold out i don't even think they released online which was very weird!

2. Next stop footlocker -- Added the size and hulled ***** to the checkout -- timer popped up with an hour to wait smooth checkout after the timer.

3. Hit Finishline and i was shocked as hell they had a full size run -- Added to cart and let me stroll right through the checkout never got sneakers so easy before lol no timeout no lagg no nothing lol

0. Went to champs seems like they were sold out at like 8:05

Got confirmation from both so 3/4 isn't bad but im still pissed NDC played me with the hold.

Last edited:
Finishline was the place   to be online  I coulda had 4 pairs in a 12 but no point with all the future  releases an 1 is always enough why cry about not getting more it makes no sense but to each their own

Last edited:
I'm 3/4 today hit all the sites at 8 on the dot!
1/1. Got to niketown at 8:50 little line but they had my size still had stock when i left and the sheet was marked with mad checks from pickups i think they will have left overs but people who didnt RSVP were waiting.
0/2. Went on NDC tried to checkout with a size 12 went to checkout i got an error when trying to use paypal and it wouldn't let me checkout -- No sweat right cause the checkout hold right -- WRONG cause i waited a few minutes and it finally went through just to say there was no more left....huh? what about the hold? BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0/3. Straight to eastbay i always get through on eastbay after NDC -- All sneakers were sold out i don't even think they released online which was very weird!
2/4. Next stop footlocker -- Added the size and hulled ***** to the checkout -- timer popped up with an hour to wait smooth checkout after the timer.
3/4. Hit Finishline and they i was shocked as hell they had a full size run -- Added to cart and let me stroll right through the checkout never got sneakers so easy before lol no timeout no lagg no nothing lol
0/5 Went to champs seems like they were sold out at like 8:05
Got confirmation from both so 3/4 isn't bad but im still pissed NDC played me with the hold.
youre numbering system is all types of f'd up

it was live at 7:59 but instant "your size is not available" like a couple seconds later.

I wanna know how the orders from SH go with the discount code cause $167 was a smooth deal.. a day early with no hassle at that

It seems a lot of people were having trouble with NDC and FL the most, that's good to know for the next releases. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom