Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I have no interest geting these, but I forgot these were coming out today. :lol:

I'll check them out in person later today.

i passed on these, still have my FTLOTG on ice plus i copped the VIs, 180s, and Uptempos . too many of the same color patterns for me lol ...

Congrads to those who copped and good luck to those who still looking.

I think a lot of people have beat pairs of 04s, passed on ftlotg or just are getting into these now. I know I passed in 2010, like a lot of you are doing today.

Man, people jumped on SH quickly. They were still showing a FSR on oly 6's around 10pm 2 weeks ago, but were almost sold out of these same time last night

Man, people jumped on SH quickly. They were still showing a FSR on oly 6's around 10pm 2 weeks ago, but were almost sold out of these same time last night
i think they made a lot of customers (resellers..) on how well they handled the oly 6 release - for the most part.

It felt good not having to be up before the crack of dawn for a pair of sneakers. I'm still good with my olympic 7s that I got 8 years ago.

I am getting tired of these resellers, hypebeasts I dont mind as much but resellers who just buy ANY shoe to make money
mad.gif
! Its a hustle but I dont like it... I remember a couple years ago people in my part of town didint know anything about J's me and my friends were able to cop & rock but not anymore, Im not making enough $ to keep feeding these resellers!!!

im actually suprised these were so hard to cop though.... 6s were easy only reason i was able to get a pair is because of my homie at finishline....

Didn't try to cop but the numbers produced or shipped to the places around me were almost half as much as the VIs...that'll explain the difficulties..

Just got them , I was one of the last two in the door too, before they shut everyone else out.  Imma put up pictures as soon as I get home

Back
Top Bottom