Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

My Local Finish Line For The win!!! i thought it was over for me on these cause i struck out everywhere online so i'm sitting here  full of salt  and then something tells me just to go take a ride to my local mall even tho it's all ready 10:00 our mall opens at 9 so i go anyway... so i get in there walk pass every store champs.fl.jj, asking any 7's left and they all say no so fnl is the last spot i haven't checked so i walk in there and ask any 7's left and here is what she told me i have one 9.5 left  i couldn't believe it  that's my size i was in shock lol that never happen before to me that's why i'm sharing this little story what's the odds of walking in to the mall a hour plus later and getting the last pair in the whole mall and them being your size  well here is a pic sorry about the crappy quality  just took a pic real fast

My Local Finish Line For The win!!! i thought it was over for me on these cause i struck out everywhere online so i'm sitting here  full of salt  and then something tells me just to go take a ride to my local mall even tho it's all ready 10:00 our mall opens at 9 so i go anyway... so i get in there walk pass every store champs.fl.jj, asking any 7's left and they all say no so fnl is the last spot i haven't checked so i walk in there and ask any 7's left and here is what she told me i have one 9.5 left  i couldn't believe it  that's my size i was in shock lol that never happen before to me that's why i'm sharing this little story what's the odds of walking in to the mall a hour plus later and getting the last pair in the whole mall and them being your size  well here is a pic sorry about the crappy quality  just took a pic real fast

looks like ur streak aint over yet :pimp: :lol:

I guess these are all gone in Houston. This is the first release in 2012 where I wasn't able to get a pair. oh well.

Last edited:

9ec9ef3c_PhotoJul21110815AM.jpeg

Last edited:
@ alex lmaooo i know right i was sick with it to cause it was my first loss in a long time i almost forgot how it felt to miss out on something i wanted to pick up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sucks waking up at 5am on the westcoast, but I got my pair(went down half a size) and had enough time to enter winners circle rewards card so they came out to $159 shipped. :smokin

in 2 months ebay will have them for 180 to 200 I bet you watch
QFT everyone is a reseller now nobody buys to wear n enjoy they're just looking for a quick buck. I was contemplating buying these but the hassle is just not worth it anymore.

Is the shape on these good? Some pictures I see look off a little bit, something doesn't look right.

I have been trolling on here for years 9+ and been collecting Jordans longer, and these along with the last 4 or 5 J's ive grabbed are the first time in a while that i can say im honestly conserned with the quality of the shoes and the direction JB is going, that why i joined to today just to join the army fighting for better quality kicks. But they still fly, ima just have to where them and dog them instead of passing them to my kids and thier kids and them youngins after that, in my Pusha T voice.

Forgot to tell my story, and why i joined, I got a Mall in Houston that is all but forgoten abt, but its a very urban mall so they got a gang of shoe stores and baby clothes, anyway i can go to this mall at 6:45 kick it in line at the front door of the mall blowing sweets jaming screw with abt 20 or so other heads chilling till they open the doors at 7 and send folks 10 at a time in the mall to buy 1 shoe per person, but today i show up only to see abt 75 folks lined up for 4 stores worth of shoes, i waited till i was in the next ten to go in and they announced no mo mens sizes, so then i went into panic mode, and was this close to getting raped by a reseller, untill i called the Champs in the Galleria, had to settle for a az 14 n im a 13 but im not tripping. the moral of the story is in the 3rd largest city in the USA you shouldnt have to chase down GR shoes. So now im here to voice my opinon on all things shoe related

**plays "I Believe I Can Fly**

Nice! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom