Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

These were def not a GR, had to get these off Nike Santa Monica's second RSVP with 10 dudes in the store and me and this other guy were the only ones to get it.
Missed out on the second RSVP of the Scoring Titles though.

did anyone receive there 7s from sneaker.st when they sold them for 215? i ordered on Thursday and still haven't got a shipping email

Last edited:
vick jersey is ready
pimp.gif
QFT

had to grab these!!! VII's are one of my favorite styles. Won't be bringing these out for a month or two.

At what point is the Jordan Brand going to realize they have to meet the demand and produce more sneakers. Its sad that individuals are being injured and killed over a pair of sneakers

damn with all the drama im glad i copped a ds pair of the 04 back in HS. lol jordan brand need to understand that the population grows rapidly. they need to produce more pairs, and for all the reseller dipsticks that bought more then 2 pair hope cant sell them for more than 200. :smh:

Paid only $123 for mine. Yes, men size 10.5. Military discount and the 10 dollars off for doing the online survey. Can't beat that homies.
pimp.gif

no lines no hassle picked em up like around 5pm My Total was $127.20 very happy to pick these up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom