Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

At what point is the Jordan Brand going to realize they have to meet the demand and produce more sneakers. Its sad that individuals are being injured and killed over a pair of sneakers

Nike does meet the demand you just got o understand that now a days ppl buy more than one pair and Nike isn't not going to raise there production bc ppl buy more than one bc not every shoe sell the same. Imagine if Nike made twice as much stealth Jordan 10's those bad boys would be collecting dust for a min then hit outlets. It is what it is now a days.

Got my shipping confirmation from finish line this morning.
Still waiting on Foot locker but the status says: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

Happy I ordered these from END, should be coming in Wednesday afternoon

not happy that i had to make a new account and the old username shows up as taken

Got my shipping confirmation and tracking info from SH. Should be here by the 27th. :smokin NJ and Snipes took about a month for the WC IV's.

Last edited:
Nike does meet the demand you just got o understand that now a days ppl buy more than one pair and Nike isn't not going to raise there production bc ppl buy more than one bc not every shoe sell the same. Imagine if Nike made twice as much stealth Jordan 10's those bad boys would be collecting dust for a min then hit outlets. It is what it is now a days.

I understand that and I agree with certain releases but Jordan Brand has been releasing sneakers for years now and I think they have a good idea of the individual demand on most retro's. I was able to pick up my pair but all the violence over shoes is getting out of hand.

Nike is gonna be forced to produce more with all the bad press they're getting over this release.

Imagine the bred 4s and 11s?

I just saw on modernnotoriety that people were stabbed over these damn shoes this weekend. SMDH.. thats a shame that people are acting like that over materialistic things. Makes the sneaker community look bad and its not fair to those who were stabbed.

I missed out but I'm not mad. Shape looks a little off to me.

nah, they look decent. all this talk about shape, we already know JB doesnt keep the same shape for any Retro's obviously so its super easy to distinguish what year any given retro came out.

Olypimc 7's sold out in 30 minutes on NDC.....plenty of Euro sites had them for retail plus like $10-20 extra....what site you getting your shoes from homey?? cause you gettin ripped off....unless your getting them early as $250 seems to be the going rate for an early release.....
This. They were on the Euro sites for well over an hour at less than $170. If you put some time into it you would know exactly which ones to check for every release and you would know what date and time to look. The WC3 thread has a list of all Euro sites but your gonna have to look. If you missed this you then had all the sites here and phone orders. Like i said earlier if you really wanted them and you put in the time you got them. If you didn't put in the time and then missed out on release day than its your own fault. By the next release you should have a list of Euro sites to look at with coupon codes ready. Good Luck

Mine got stuck in the mail over the weekend, so I should be getting mine today. They'll be sitting in ice for awhile though since my 04's are still in great shape.

Back
Top Bottom