Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I don't even bother trying to get shoes on release date in stores. Either I get my pair online for retail, or I just pass all together.
Not worth lining up with all the goons.
I got tired of seeing 400 dudes wearing concords for every shoe release. NDC from now on... 

Got my shipment confirmation from FNL! First time really ordering shoes online and luckily FNL went through since I couldn't get through on NDC, FTL and Eastbay... Looks like I'll be receiving mine on Friday. Can't wait for my pair to come in.

Last edited:
Pardon was trying to post this video describing the violence that occurred for this shoe's release this past weekend. It's sad. I still cannot understand how so many people can afford these sneakers now that the demand is so high but just stay safe out there comrads. Don't get hurt or worse killed for kicks. I know its love but be careful.

On foot pic of D Wade in the 2012 Oly VIIs. Eww the shape looks horrible & the "leather" looks really thin.

My pair comes tomorrow. I want to double up whats the most I should be spending to these resellers?

My reseller showed my love I paid $200 for mines it was my first time buying shoes from a person lol but it came with the receipt and store bag I just see it as extra tax

The shape is off. I need someone with the older versions or even the FTLOTGs to do a side by side with these.

its funny how many people wants the shoe after they release and realize how "limited" they were.

People asking what's the resell prices on these, assuming you are trying to buy, should just wait. It hasn't even been a week since release. Don't succumb to resell prices. For the recent retro releases, there has always been restocks. Just keep an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom