Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

hmmm...its probably already been noted but there are quite a few sizes on UI for £125.00 
+ shipping. A bit pricey but good sizes available from a reputable retailer nonetheless.

yeah, that's where I copped...considering a size 13 would cost me the same on eBay, i'll go with a trusted site that I could return or whatever if anything went wrong. Snipes had them for less as well, just not in my size.

got a shipping confirmation from NDC an hour ago now i get a email saying my order was cancelled because it was sold out. wow nike. :smh:

Had the same exact thing happen to me last night & I had my order confirmation e-mail by the 8:01 am that morning.

They did send a 20% coup and a free shipping coup in the cancellation e-mail. At least I don't have to hit them up to get it this time.

Last edited:
got a shipping confirmation from NDC an hour ago now i get a email saying my order was cancelled because it was sold out. wow nike.
mean.gif
damn.. call them up and get a gift card out of it. best case scenario, you get a gift card and the shoes get shipped out

my pair from END is supposed to come in today. cannot wait, will post some pics when they come in.

Anyone know if END double boxes?

Same thing happened to me received shipping confirmation later that day I received an email saying they miscalculated inventory. But it's still in shipped status rather than cancel status....

Same thing happened to me received shipping confirmation later that day I received an email saying they miscalculated inventory. But it's still in shipped status rather than cancel status....
and the joke was always on FNL cancelling order...
roll.gif

damn damn damn

i saw the sz 9 available, i clicked on it and hit add to cart and then i got the "sorry unavailable" message

As a test I added a size 8 to my cart just to see if it worked, it did but then i just removed it, cause Im not trying to hunt someone down to trade

Hopefulyl FNL has another restock throughout today if not I guess ill just have to settle with my FTLOGs, but I really wanted a new pair to keep in the stash

FTLOTGs may be "plasticy" but the sole reason I take them over 2012s is the lace tips....lacetips on 2012s are literally plastic...something bootleggers would do...yet a billion dollar company did it,and everyone seems fine with it.2012s also have a brighter finish on the red

I may be in the minority,but 2010s >>> 2012s

FTLOTGs may be "plasticy" but the sole reason I take them over 2012s is the lace tips....lacetips on 2012s are literally plastic...something bootleggers would do...yet a billion dollar company did it,and everyone seems fine with it.2012s also have a brighter finish on the red
I may be in the minority,but 2010s >>> 2012s

If thats your only complaint about the 2012's you can buy new laces its not like they are that expensive or something... :rolleyes

NDC order was cancelled for the same reason listed above. I'm fuming. This is the third time I've been screwed out of a release THIS YEAR. I have more coupons to NDC then shoes at this point.

I see them up there but see no sizes.. Can't even pick one to add to cart. How are y'all even seeing a size 8 and 9. They couldn't have taken them
Off that quick.. I even called and the girl checked everywhere and said she didn't see them lol.. I refuse to believe that was their restock.. No matter how small it was supposed to be

Impossible.. I been checking all morning. As soon as they popped up on the search I saw them, just no sizes to even add to cart. What time they go up and what sizes? A few sizes here and there are not any type of restock.. A cancelled order here and there maybe.. This can't be the even the small restock Woodro was talking about. Any info on that my dude?

Missed it as well. Needed an 11.5.

Funny I checked FNL 20 minutes ago, then 5 min after I get on here & see there's a restock. I click right back on it & there's no sizes left

looks like they did drop on FNL, any know the exact size run they had available this time around?

The lacetips isnt my only complaint, but thats the one that stands out....The "wings" are flimsy....The red is too bright of a finish, and the quality,well, paint job sucks, to say the least.

Its a good retro, but personally Ill stick with my FTLOTGs...dont get me wrong,Ill keep a pair of these...eventhough we all know theyll be back in what, 2-3 years? :lol:

looks like they did drop on FNL, any know the exact size run they had available this time around?
this what fnl said from there twitter >    sizes 8, 9, 10, 11.5 & 12 went up and sold faster than I could get a post out. Wouldn't call it a restock though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom