Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Anybody know where i can get white laces with gold tips similar to the cardinals? cant find any on shoelacexpress.

Wow, I just blew it  on the checkout screen I realized it said "county".  So i put PA, cause thats how the United States usually does it.  But i think they wanted the full name out.  Now my card is charge and gotta deal with this.

EDIT:i will call bank now

Last edited:
finally got my pair from SH... talk about fast shipping... they didn't doublebox but the box aint beat up...the shoe looks good... if you don't have the 04 pair you would not complain... but i have the 04 pair so a few things bothered me with the retro 2012 pair... but nothing too bad i had to pass... some things that bothered me in this retro was the tongue is shorter, the silver is dull, the jumpman is also a dull gold and the wings are flimsy... other than that im happy with the shoe... the lace tips dont bother me and i think the color of these matches the OG exception for the silver and the gold jumpman... the leather is the same as in the 04 pair which is cheap :lol:

NDC/UPS just delivered to me at work. I am very pleased with my pair.

Yeah you can order from them, but next time, just give you bank a heads up before you do, so they can temporarily lift the restriction.

First time I ordered from SH, it was cancelled, I got a message from my bank to call, so I did, they cancelled the first order, then I had to re-submit a new order.

Anybody who ordered from NDC receive a messed up box??? I have a big dent in mine....
mean.gif
my boxes were a little beat up from FNL. the shipping boxes are too big.. i remembered when they fit perfectly.

Last edited:
@WaLkiNoNwAtErR
cancelled orders or a few sizes that we still in stores.

This is what finishline is calling this "restock."

uh.... THIS is nothing NEW....

Thats just what a "FNL" restock is.

They pull the shoes from the stores that didn't sell out. A lot of times you get cancelled orders from that because the manager at whatever store the order was sent to doesn't want to send the shoe out because then, he loses out on a 160$ sale.

Last edited:
What other US retailer sites usually have a "restock" other than FNL?.. Does NDC restock usually?

Last edited:
What other US retailer sites usually have a "restock" other than FNL?.. Does NDC restock usually?
any major retailer can have a restock. it all depends on how many pairs are left in inventory after initial orders are processed.

Last edited:
The tongue is so short and the leather on the wings is so thin compared to my 06 Cardinals, a little disappointed but overall glad I was able to cop

Got both my pairs today, one from NDC and another from NBAstore.com. NDC was good, as usual. NBastore, box was a little beat, but who cares i dont wear the box. Only problem was the leather was already creased. i plan on wearing them though so its not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom