Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

These are sitting on Nike UK at the moment and at a bunch of retailers in the UK

Could have something to do with the £130 price tag perhaps?

This has major lawsuit written all over it. The two victims will sue Moes and the property owner (if it's a leased building) because of a lack of security.
Additionally, Nike will also be sued because they are Nike.
Incidentally, when the hell did Modells start selling Jordan releases?

modells always been selling jordan
not not all stores

I would keep my eyes on FNL if you are looking for a restock. I have seen them on there a couple times after release date but they go real quick.

As far as sizing i think they are pretty TTS. I wear an 11 in everything except for the 12's (10.5) and my size 11 fits fine. Everyone has their own opinion though

NIke UK has almost a fsr smh.. why dont they send those in to the US lol.. people damn near getting killed b/c of the lack of 'em.. S*&* is crazy!!

probably a dumb question but i have the 04 versions sorta nds but the front is yellowing a little bit of course. I didnt like the shape of them as much but after judging from the new release it seems the new shape seems ok. do you think its worth selling the 04 to get a fresh new pair. the way jordan brand drops sneakers these days it seems like its only worth it if you have OGs?

probably a dumb question but i have the 04 versions sorta nds but the front is yellowing a little bit of course. I didnt like the shape of them as much but after judging from the new release it seems the new shape seems ok. do you think its worth selling the 04 to get a fresh new pair. the way jordan brand drops sneakers these days it seems like its only worth it if you have OGs?

Did you try to magic eraser the front?

You might need to do it a couple of times.

i wouldn't sell your 04's i'd sand the front to get the yellowing off, 2012's quality is not that good

Did anyone else order from UI? did you get your shoes yet?

I ordered from UI...and havent received my kicks yet. I received the confirmation and tracked on Royal Mail but the US shipping took over and not sure how to track it now. Not pressed though, EVERYONE is rocking theirs right now.

Yeah, tried that with the same confirm code as the royal mail tracker and nothing came up. I think they just got it though and maybe it isnt in the system yet.

i'm not happy with my pair at all and thats saying a lot cuz i usually don't have any complaints. i'm mad these run so big (my bordeauxs def don't run this big!) and the colors are really dull. i must say that ppl were abusing the special effects on whatever photograph app they were using cuz the colors on these are super dull and don't really pop at all. at this point..i just want my money back :smh: :smh: :smh:

honestly, if the shape or the popping color or the lace tips or the wing length or whatever else bothered me, i would have been purchased an older pair online and been done with it.

i used to be on that "i love the older stuff kick" but ive come to take it for what it is. quality has gotten much better that it was a couple of years ago and a lot of older kicks had some of the same quality issues people complain about today. ive seen a few messed up paint jobs in my day.

I received my pair on this past Friday from FNL. Honestly, I'm fine with my pair. People always complaining about the quality lately. Just have to take it for what it is, and you can't do much about it. You buy it or you don't.

From XE.com:

130.00 GBP = 203.753 USD
British Pound [emoji]8596[/emoji] US Dollar
1 GBP = 1.56733 USD 1 USD = 0.638026 GBP
[emoji]9664[/emoji]Convert again

View Chart
Mid-market rates: 2012-07-31 22:17 UTC

Retail's $160 on these right? Or $180?

Mine is perfect
nthat.gif
I have no problem of getting these...

Back