Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I'm going to bed, but thought I would try to help a few people... these are available in a few sizes right now for about $180 shipped from a foreign site.

I know that almost everyone knows all of the sites by heart, but I still thought giving out clues was cool... you can only get one pair per order/customer anyway, so it shouldn't change anything. The clue is: macaroni 'n cheese.

Hope that helps a few people (some really late night NT'ers; and my clue probably isn't that great since it's pretty late for me myself, but oh well)... sizes 9-14 were available as of this post.

I'm going to bed, but thought I would try to help a few people... these are available in a few sizes right now for about $180 shipped from a foreign site.
I know that almost everyone knows all of the sites by heart, but I still thought giving out clues was cool... you can only get one pair per order/customer anyway, so it shouldn't change anything. The clue is: macaroni 'n cheese.
Hope that helps a few people (some really late night NT'ers; and my clue probably isn't that great since it's pretty late for me myself, but oh well)... sizes 9-14 were available as of this post.

haha yeah definitely better when people didn't give out direct links to foreign sites especially since there are so many lurkers on NT now a days who tend to be resellers :tongue: :D . I've been waiting for them to release their pairs but was told it was delayed. I missed out on NDC release day trying to use one of my 15% off codes but good thing I stayed up tonight here on the west coast Cali until their pairs went live online. Too bad one of their 15% off voucher codes that was working last week has expired. Would of been great to get that 19 EUR off to make the total 129 EUR (160 USD) since that's what I paid for my Oly 6's from them, instead of 148 EUR (180 USD) for these Oly 7's. All in all I had to wait awhile but finally got to cop and went half a size down from an 11 to 10.5 since these ran big. 8)

Last edited:
these popped up on a Euro site this morning...most sizes...and came out to under $190 shipped

hope everyone's orders go through :pimp:

ah good looking out anyways atleast people on here got hooked up. Been checking FNL everyday to see if a size 9 pops up. Aint trying to pay a penny over retail. :tongue:

so are the tips metal on the og? my tip looks
crazy

Naw. I believe the OGs just had plain white laces. I actually prefer the metal lace tips on kicks. Makes em pop more.

Last edited:
Why are you guys looking for a stitched Jordan Olympic jersey? The original was iron on, yeah the price is $120 or whatever, but don't stitch it. That's bastardizing the jersey, makes it seem fake to me :smh:

Because quality-wise, stitching >>> screen printing. Stitching lasts much longer than screen printing, which eventually fades away. Why do you think NBA jerseys are all stitched on now instead of screen printed like the old days?

Last edited:
I got my pair from UI. I really like them. The quality is good on my pair.

I still haven't gotten my pair from UI. The USPS tracking said my package arrived in NY on Monday and it hasn't been updated since then.

Don't sweat it...I just got my Urban Industry package today. My shipping said NY too. Once it clears customs itll move fast.

Nice double boxing...impressed. Im out the game till november since these are finally in place

I got my pair from UI, opened it up and to my surprise it was a size 7, completely ordered wrong so now im on the hunt for a 12.

Because quality-wise, stitching >>> screen printing. Stitching lasts much longer than screen printing, which eventually fades away. Why do you think NBA jerseys are all stitched on now instead of screen printed like the old days?

While this is true for the replica jerseys (the cheap champion jerseys from the 90's and the $40 dollar current adidas), the screen printed authentic and pro cut jerseys from back in the day was HEAVY heat pressing and would take some major abuse over years to get ruined.

I have an old heat pressed champion champion authentic thats been washed (inside out) at least 100 times over the years and its a-ok.

Idk, but to me, these look weird in person.

Like, nothing bad, but Idk.

Different than the FTLOTGs.

Maybe their more dull (colors)?

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom