Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

People asking what's the resell prices on these, assuming you are trying to buy, should just wait. It hasn't even been a week since release. Don't succumb to resell prices. For the recent retro releases, there has always been restocks. Just keep an eye out.

Seeing these high *** prices only makes me laugh. As someone who works over 50 hrs a week its really hard to cop kicks for retail and yet I still can't see paying 250 for these.

So this time around people are going ape s*** over these and Olympic 6s didn't get half the love? Lol you could've bought the 2004s or 2010s for close to retail not even a year ago.

if people are really that persistent on paying rape prices (ie. 250+) ..theres at least two euro sites with a good majority of scattered sizes left, as well as a germany site that had a full size run as of last night..If people would only use their resources more often instead of being so quick to run to CL and Ebay maybe resellers wouldn't gauge the market the way they do :smh:

Or better yet, just take the damn L and move on. SMH

Last edited:
I personally like the olympic 6's a lot more. Wore them to the HS all-star game and they fit nice. Did the round lace swap for the heck of it.

I personally like the olympic 6's a lot more. Wore them to the HS all-star game and they fit nice. Did the round lace swap for the heck of it.

Agreed on the 6's over 7's. The 7's are dope too, but you almost have to buy gear specifically for those kicks.

The 6's, on the other hand, go nicely with anything you already have that has red white and blue.

Agreed on the 6's over 7's. The 7's are dope too, but you almost have to buy gear specifically for those kicks.
The 6's, on the other hand, go nicely with anything you already have that has red white and blue.
Don't get this at all...if anything I think the VIIs are easier to wear cuz they're mainly white with some hints of color.

Don't get this at all...if anything I think the VIIs are easier to wear cuz they're mainly white with some hints of color.

word the 6s are def harder to match cuz its easy to get carried tryna match them..be lookin like that "matchy matchy" pic someone posted in one of these threads

I was out of town when these release but would have passed on these regardless. It looks like they went pretty fast.

^nice Ill take bordeaux over the olympics any day   i have both but if i had to choose it would most definitely be bordeaux

Last edited:
^nice Ill take bordeaux over the olympics any day   i have both but if i had to choose it would most definitely be bordeaux

Yea man. I still got a pair of 04 Oly's, but I'm just tired in general of the Olympic VII's. Passed up with no regrets.

I was thinking about copping these but after seeing the quality compared to my 2010's I had no choice but to pass on them.

Still don't get how I missed out on these. I thought I'd be able to sleep in and cop a pair. It was basically a general release (as previously posted couple pages back)..
someone keep this thread updated when there's a restock tho please. I really want these lol

Got my shipment confirmation from Eastbay, but Finish Line is still processing my order. It'll probably get cancelled.

Got Bords instead.

happy.gif
Ah, i think i need a fresh pair as well. I wear mine often. But those are so clean.
smokin.gif
i would trade a pair of my oly 7 for some bords any day!
Got my shipment confirmation from Eastbay, but Finish Line is still processing my order. It'll probably get cancelled.
call FNL, theyre probably holding your pairs for something stupid - i.e. your address

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Bords instead.
:D

I picked up some Bordeauxs two weeks ago too..didn't stop me from getting the oly 7s tho..they should be here by friday (hope they come earlier tho). but great pickup..bordeauxs are def one of my favorite 7s :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom