Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Anybody in here order off NatterJacks? How do you get them to refund the Vat to you?? I heard they do and if they do it saves you like $31 which brings the order down to a semi-reasonable amount. Any help greatly appreciated!

Comparing those Nike/JB stock photos is kinda pointless. Those are taken with models that are essentially samples. The Fire Red IV pics even have a white sole under the toebox even though that's clearly not what's releasing.

Also: the shape may look different simply because of how they are laced (04 not thru the wings, 12 thru the wings) and the pressure that extra lacing creates on the toebox. When you unlace the VII they always look slightly different from the shape of a factory laced pair. With mine that's the first thing I do and then let them sit. What I am sure of is that the tongue on all of the 04-06 and earlier VII retros is a different size than the newer retros (in addition to the wings being different). Check that 04 pair, it's clear the tongue is shorter. The Cardinals illustrated the differences very well. Perhaps I should post a comparison shot with my OG Bred VII, but the tongue on the newer retros is actually more on par with OG than those previous retros.

Someone should post comparison shots of a VNDS pair of 04 vs the 12 though, because I have a feeling the differences are not that great in the overall shape.

Last edited:
If you look at the wings on the bords and the 2012 the look similar. I think the 04's and ftlog are off.

'04's and FTLOG have the wings right, the Bords kinda started the "short wing" look.

High Wings > Short Wings (even though I own the Bords)

Just a few examples.....

Man i really want some bords now.
pimp.gif
might have to save up and snag a pair off ebay, how do they fit? go a half size lower?

Man i really want some bords now.:pimp: might have to save up and snag a pair off ebay, how do they fit? go a half size lower?

I rarely size down but I had to go .5 down for the Bordeaux's...
These TTS :nerd:? I know it's been asked multiple times but I havent been following this thread.

Bordeaux 7's are one of my favorite Jordans EVER. I wish I would of doubled up on em so I could of kept a pair on ice. Mines still look new tho:smile:

I'm sorry I didn't know this the bordeaux thread... ANybody know about that VAT refund for natterjacks??

Oh and btw OLY 7 > bordeaux 7 anyday of the week sorry I hate the way those look.... The two tone black and grey and the purple just not me.....

Man i really want some bords now.:pimp: might have to save up and snag a pair off ebay, how do they fit? go a half size lower?

they fit true to size..and i would try to me a WTB post on here first. when i was on the hunt ebay prices were in the $300+ range. I created a WTB post here and had numerous people offer to sell them to me for $230 shipped. But if you MUST go thru ebay try to message the people listing them to negotiate. i hit up one dude on ebay that had them listed for $325 shipped. I told them that i was ready to pay $275 shipped and he said that he would sell them to me. luckily i came to my senses and managed to find a local NTer willing to do a meetup for $240. i was slightly upset when i came back from the meetup and saw two people had PMd me offering to do $230 but thats only $10 less than what i paid so i aint trippin.

I'm sorry I didn't know this the bordeaux thread... ANybody know about that VAT refund for natterjacks??
Oh and btw OLY 7 > bordeaux 7 anyday of the week sorry I hate the way those look.... The two tone black and grey and the purple just not me.....
thats a matter of opinion. plus, quality on the Bordeaux's is an A+.... jus saying. 

ps. this isnt the bordeaux thread, we are only comparing it with the Olympic 7 which this thread is about. Deuces..

thats a matter of opinion. plus, quality on the Bordeaux's is an A+.... jus saying. 

ps. this isnt the bordeaux thread, we are only comparing it with the Olympic 7 which this thread is about. Deuces..
Yup it is a matter of opinion just saying I saw tons of posts about the bordeaux's in this thread....

Anyway i wasn't talking about quality because obviously everything JB puts out now a days is junk. I like the way the OLY 7's look and isn't that what its all about when its all said and done??

Last edited:
Them joints went lightening fast.... I wish I could get a pair of 11.5 :frown: i have a pair of ugly borduex ill prob sell them on my site.

Back
Top Bottom