Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Wish I would of got NEXT DAY AIR....

I hate waiting for shoes to come in.

Last edited:
Overslept on Saturday morning so missed the online release and based on how fast they went, was too lazy to go on a search store after store to come up empty.  Would rather pay an overseas site then a  retailer and have to double/triple check the kicks are legit so I just went ahead copped my size 13 from a Euro site

Overslept on Saturday morning so missed the online release and based on how fast they went, was too lazy to go on a search store after store to come up empty.  Would rather pay an overseas site then a  retailer and have to double/triple check the kicks are legit so I just went ahead copped my size 13 from a Euro site

what euro site?

hmmm...its probably already been noted but there are quite a few sizes on UI for £125.00 + shipping. A bit pricey but good sizes available from a reputable retailer nonetheless.

Finished swapping laces over, deff better with the oval laces

i own 2010's and 2012's and imo its 2012>>>>>>>>2010 all day. the 2010 ftlotg is cheap thin plastic like leather, the 2012's have thicker softer leather which is a lot better imo.

For those of you who have the 04's, 10's and 12's...How would you rank them?

For me, It's the 04's >>>12's>>>10's.

The metal lace tips and the colors seem to beat out the shape of the 12's. The FTLOTG's just seem a lil too 'plasticky" to me.

The metal lace tips and the colors seem to beat out the shape of the 12's. The FTLOTG's just seem a lil too 'plasticky" to me.

i'll say the 04 the 08 and the 12's

the newest retro is too cheap on materials
but as i always said i come to expect that from nike

exactly my order. 

04>>'12>>FTLOTG

Last edited:
Need some opinions fella's, I own a pair of the FTLOG's. do you think its worth my while to pick up a pair of these? I am hearing that the leather is much better then FTLOG. Only reason I would buy is for better quality. Thoughts?

only little complaint i have about the 2012's is that nasty lace tips but it's not that big of deal i'm happy with this pick up glad i was able to scoop em up it was a little  frustrating tho 

got a shipping confirmation from NDC an hour ago now i get a email saying my order was cancelled because it was sold out. wow nike. :smh:

got a shipping confirmation from NDC an hour ago now i get a email saying my order was cancelled because it was sold out. wow nike. :smh:

Damn, thats wild. I wonder if they plan on restocks if they would hold your order until then and ship with the next batch. I think that would be a lot better rather than cancel orders and have the same people go and try to buy from you AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom