Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Trav T

So how much does it cost to join the Gold Club?
$30
You can't use the 25% off with the XII's though right? Since its excluded

Correct
tired.gif

My desire for these is growing... not a fan of Bulls colorways so I'll wait and see what the outlets have to offer in these....

want to ask you guys who already wore it, is this retro still have the Full-Length Zoom Air?
Yes!

In my opinion, these are on par with the French Blue and Flint Grey XII retros from 2004.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

anybody know why these are sitting? is it the quantity jb made or is it just that people arent buying?

a lot of people are like me and waiting till the 50% to cop

just got my pair
they look good in pics but they look so much better in person, pics just dont do em justice
for a recent retro, the quality is very nice, they put a certain pair of XI to shame coughspacejamscough
dont sleep, there almost gone in my area
these wont sit long
cop em if ya can
will try to post pics later

yeah the quality is really nice on these. yeah jb shouldn't had released these right before the jams though...

Originally Posted by natenate04

yeah the quality is really nice on these. yeah jb shouldn't had released these right before the jams though...

too confident...

but even greedier.

and they took an L.

(but definitely a W with the jams, though - even if i didn't get 'em).

Allocate that money to the varsity/black VI's. hee hee...

Too much heat releasing to cop a pair of these right now. They shoulda released these in the summer when nothing was really coming out. Would rather take apair of Space Jams or Black/Red VI's anyday over these.

these definitely would have sold a lot faster if the space jams weren't releasing a few days later. glad i got my pairs though.

just waiting on FNL to remove this on the excluded discounts list then i'll use my $20 off
pimp.gif
still fsr on FNLso no need to rush on these
pimp.gif

red/white XII 2009 >>>>> Space Jams 2009.
that's the way i feel. i feel that these XIIs are indeed better quality and looks better.

Originally Posted by east99

red/white XII 2009 >>>>> Space Jams 2009.
that's the way i feel. i feel that these XIIs are indeed better quality and looks better.
out of all the xii's we seen lately, i would have to say these are the best ones by far. its just something about the colorway!
pimp.gif

the space jams are
pimp.gif
too.

These would've sold out in the first week if they had released somewhere in September.
ohwell.gif

Now, everybody is saving up for the 6s or Space Jams...or Copper Foams
pimp.gif
...But I'll definitely be getting these White/Reds if I can find them for below 100

Back
Top Bottom