Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

These in my opinion are better than the spacejams. I love these 12's and there comfortable.

i really hope B-grades
laugh.gif
hit the outlets cuz i NEED these but can'tpay retail
eyes.gif

I have these and the Space Jams and I've worn these for 3 days straight and they are comfortable as hell. Space Jams look real good till you put em on andthe comfort on these are killing the Space Jams in my oppinion. I love these damn shoes.

The XII's by far are the most comfortable J's IMO. I got my pair waiting on me when I get home tomorrow.
pimp.gif

When they retro the Obsidians, I'll be all over those too.

Man y'all are really sleeping on these. For those who couldn't the space jams, these are the next best things...

My zoom just bottomed out...any remedy???
WHAT!?!?!?!

please be more descriptive... how long have you been wearing them, and what have you been wearing them for (i.e. bball, walking around in)?

I love playing in these, and have still not had my 2004 retros' Zoom bottom out.

Yooooooo....I just got them smh I can feel the difference....smh I still might keep em tho....but I just walk In em..no ballin or none of that...I'mpissed!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

Yooooooo....I just got them smh I can feel the difference....smh I still might keep em tho....but I just walk In em..no ballin or none of that...I'm pissed!!!
devil.gif

Take em back

Bing cashback still isn't enough for me to pull the trigger on these...as soon as they are discounted I'll cop with Bing. I just copped the SJ'sanyway so I don't want to spend over $300 on shoes in the span of less than a week.

I would take them back...but I got the last sz 9....and I got them from drjays smh plus I've worn them

years from now these are going to be remembered as one of the top releases of the era....with all the crap that releases these are a breath of fresh air

Back
Top Bottom