Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

jus got back from getting these at the mall...and they r
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is it me or does the 12s fit a half size bigger than normal???

anyone give me input? i got my normal 10 in the taxi 12s from the CDP pack and thought they were a half size too big... are the white/red 12s the same fit asthe CDPs???? thanks in advance!

anyone give me input? i got my normal 10 in the taxi 12s from the CDP pack and thought they were a half size too big... are the white/red 12s the same fit asthe CDPs???? thanks in advance!

most of the 12s fit a little big, however these fit on point...the quality on these is nice as well.my mall sold out of mens sizes yesterday so im happy i gotmy pair, dont sleep they will be gone in the next month

I absolutely LOVE these sneakers...the quality is lovely compared the other stuff JB's been putting out...

I can just take them out the box and just look and admire it, Lol

Mine fit just right and the CDPs were all messed up anyway. Dont compare any other release to those kicks.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

anyone give me input? i got my normal 10 in the taxi 12s from the CDP pack and thought they were a half size too big... are the white/red 12s the same fit as the CDPs???? thanks in advance!
Yes they run a half size big...I usually wear a 12 in all my jays, but I had to get an 11.5 in these

sorry if this was already asked but do these still have zoom and if they do, how does it compare to the zoom in the 04 retros?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How can I get these under retail in the near-future? I need these.

I waited forever for a nubuck price drop... so i'd say give it at least 3 months for like FTL and places to give it a price cut. You could always find amom and pop shop somewhere and get it there fro cheap.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I waited forever for a nubuck price drop... so i'd say give it at least 3 months for like FTL and places to give it a price cut. You could always find a mom and pop shop somewhere and get it there fro cheap.
Are the Nubucks still around in FSR?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I waited forever for a nubuck price drop... so i'd say give it at least 3 months for like FTL and places to give it a price cut. You could always find a mom and pop shop somewhere and get it there fro cheap.
I don't really think these will last as long as the nubucks did. I hope they do.

Back
Top Bottom