Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Yes these are definitely selling out. Every store I've been to in the past weeks have absolutely NO sizes in these unless they are big sizes like 12 or 13.It sucks. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 9.5 from Nike.com today with my $20 GC
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

Yes these are definitely selling out. Every store I've been to in the past weeks have absolutely NO sizes in these unless they are big sizes like 12 or 13. It sucks. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 9.5 from Nike.com today with my $20 GC
happy.gif
they're going fast for us

can you feel the zoom like the 04 retros?
Personally, I think so... though I'm sure you'll see some haters say "no". These shoes are perfect for balling.

Tried these on and the flu games at Finishline needless to say I walked out wit the flu games. These just didn't look right like past white/red retros.Plus I still have 2 CDP XII's which I love.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Tried these on and the flu games at Finishline needless to say I walked out wit the flu games. These just didn't look right like past white/red retros. Plus I still have 2 CDP XII's which I love.
you been dealing with fakes
white/red XIIs never retrod until this pair

well they still in my stores haha if anyone having a hard time finding thier size hmu i dont mind helping my NT fam

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Tried these on and the flu games at Finishline needless to say I walked out wit the flu games. These just didn't look right like past white/red retros. Plus I still have 2 CDP XII's which I love.
you been dealing with fakes
white/red XIIs never retrod until this pair
not necesarrily he probably meant og's

just played ball in mine for the first time, simply awesome.

I had my doubts, but you can't go wrong with full length zoom and carbon fiber. only thing that even compares is the lebron VI.

well done Nike.

I GOT THESE THEY LOOOK AWESOME BUT WHEN I TRIED EM ON THEY SUCK COMPARED TO THE 09 NUBUCKS WITH THE NUBUCKS IT FELT LIKE I WAS WALKING ON AIR IDK WHAT WAS INTHE HEEL BUT IT FELT GREAT I HATE I GOT SCAMMED OUTTA THEM

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I GOT THESE THEY LOOOK AWESOME BUT WHEN I TRIED EM ON THEY SUCK COMPARED TO THE 09 NUBUCKS WITH THE NUBUCKS IT FELT LIKE I WAS WALKING ON AIR IDK WHAT WAS IN THE HEEL BUT IT FELT GREAT I HATE I GOT SCAMMED OUTTA THEM
I have both, and they feel the same to me. *Kanye shrug*

And on another good note; I missed out on the Space Jams, but received these a couple of days ago. Big ups to my dude MSheraton23:

pimp.gif

^^^ Thanks for the heads up. It comes out to $127.48 before taxes with code LKS19NJ2.

Back
Top Bottom