Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

The shape can always change. They hanged the shape on the Flu Game 12's and the Black/ Varsity Red 6's so these will probably go through changes too.
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-9.jpg

2 pr. for me. 1 to hoop in and another to hoop in after these get old.

I love XIIs.

COOK # 45
get fit.

does anyone remember the shape of the 09 nubucks in the first pictures, and then when they were in stores they looked fine, hopefully thats what will happenwith these XIIs and the VIs later this year

The shape is off..but oh well
ohwell.gif
..At least they didn't put patentleather or suede and nubuck $#%* on it.
Cop for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

happy to have the pics

but damn they look horrible in those pics. I'm content with the 09 Nubuck XII/CDP XII but that's the breaking point, anything worse and it's a wrap.

maybe it's just how they're laced or something

I think the Retro XII's are better than the OG's. I know I will catch major flack over this, but the OG's were just so DAMN HARD. Feet hurt everytime I wore them. Retro's feel like Im walking on clouds. LOL

Oh no! That shape is horrible! I'm glad I have a DS pair of OG's. No cop for me, maybe my girl.

You guys complain about the material, but still cop.

You guys complain about the colorway, but still cop.

You guys complain about the shape, but still cop.

Holy @+$+. You guys gotta stop.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I can deal with shape differences on 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 7s, but I cant stand the shape difference on the 12s....I like that bulky look they have on the OGs and older retros.

Plus look at the red panel on the front...looks like plastic
smh.gif

pass.......

@+! why does there always have tp be a complaint, damn you ask for the shoes to come out and when they actually do you have a million problems with it, justlove to hate simple as that the shoe looks good just as good as the og and actually same material and shape isnt badat all istillhave my og and there isnt muchof a diffrence at all! And you wonder why JB drops alot of fusions andotehr crap,its becuase trying to please the avid shoe collector is impossible theyllalways have there complaints! chilland enjoy the retros

oh yessss

and ppl dont be surprised if the actual shoe looks better than these.....for some reason 12s always look weird on early release sites

Back
Top Bottom