Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

These are NOT my Pics however these are real world pictures of the shoes.... as you see its the Same Shape and quality ofthe CDP Taxi's

These and the Flu Games will be copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They look better in the pics that GG posted ^^^ I have to have them in my hands to make up my mind.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

You guys complain about the material, but still cop.

You guys complain about the colorway, but still cop.

You guys complain about the shape, but still cop.

Holy @+$+. You guys gotta stop.
The story of Jordan Brand forum.

wonder why they keep sticking the back material on the tongue so high u can see it from the front

Terrible shape, but nonetheless I will be copping. Maybe 2x. QS or GR?

i just got really disappointed, once again pass on these im good with my og's

where do i start, the tip of the sneaker looks like its a elf shoe pointing up the shape is all but wrong etc......smh

EDIT:they do look a bit nice on the pictures that GG posted

I'll pick up a couple pairs of these. I've always admired this XII colorway and the XII's are by far one of the most comfortable Air Jordans out...

Yes, the shape is off but I'm glad they're releasing again. I could try and search for a VNDS or DS pair of these XII's but I need a size 11..and Ihaven't seen any in that condition in a size 11....
nerd.gif

But I'd rather buy these over those Flu Game's...not feeling the sick face pic on the shoe nor the material. I'll just search for the OG's orretros.

never had this colorway so these are a cop for me. Would like to see more better pictures of the shoe. Shape looks real off

i don't really like the qaulity, but imma have to deal with these til I can get my hands on a pair of OG's

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

You guys complain about the material, but still cop.

You guys complain about the colorway, but still cop.

You guys complain about the shape, but still cop.

Holy @+$+. You guys gotta stop.
The story of Jordan Brand forum.
Amen co-sign why all the complaining when your still gonna buy!

Originally Posted by Flight527

i don't really like the qauilty, but imma have to deal with these til I can get my hands on a pair of OG's
^ how do you know the quality??? do you have the shoes already? r u holding them in your hands? I didnt think so
and you spelled quailty wrong

With the og's still at decent prices, I couldn't even consider this retro.
I aquired the cdp's through a trade, and after looking at them side by side with my OG pairs, I couldn't even rock them.

Back
Top Bottom