Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

yo.....no way those are brand new sneakers, those look like they were balled in....I dont see myself copping anything besides spacejams, these 12s and 6s arelooking horrid...tired of wasting $ with JB

SMH @ those XII's in that video
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Oh, okay.

Are you trying to sell them or something? Or brag?
He aint tryingg to do neither y cant u jusz enjoy the pics and see da difference between OG quality and da retro qualtiy nd even if he is bragginghe suree isz doingg a good job becausee alot of people are givingg him props

anyone hatin on these doesnt have to buy them. it will just make it easier for me to get my pair cuz these joints are clean

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

anyone hatin on these doesnt have to buy them. it will just make it easier for me to get my pair cuz these joints are clean

but you know that aint going to happen due to Hypebeast.

"shape is horrible, shape is off..."
can someone explain? what's wrong with the shape?
only difference i see from the op's picture and JLking's picture is retro looks longer and flatter.
is that what the complaint is about?

Shape does seem off. The Flu Games seem better. I'm not sure about these yet.

only sites i know is just pre-order vmvinc,com and promo-shoes.com and footalog.com but for 230.00 shipped ill wait

dude in that vid got them off of vmv inc. he got ripped with some early samples or b-grades. I can't see them releasing with a shape like that.

Not trying to sound salty, but dude in the vid was lame...
"As all of the other shoes from VMV Inc they come with this nice paper"...like really?

To each of his own, but...he couldnt even describe the shoe, and said that these shoes weren't really anything special.

Sucks that he got a bad pair for spending that much though...hope his future purchases will be better.

LMAOOOO
i was just watching those on ebay he just sold em they ended yesterday for 150 i think
was him sellin em cuz box was damaged in same corner, same size, and same lacing. also.. same lame description.
wish i saved the link. he lost on the deal tho from what he paid to what he sold em for.
smh @ that kid

i seems like the nike and jb reps have finally logged on to niketalk and listened to what we really want
thands jb

OP You adding fuel to the fire. I can't wait until these drop. My guy is a manager at Finishline so mine are as good as copped.

Back
Top Bottom