Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I like this colorway, then again I'm not too fond of the shape of the XII's. It's always been weird. They're probably the Jordans I'vehardly worn...

got to see these in person yesteday and its not bad IMO. the shape is that much off as well. IMO this would be a good cop. here's an acutal pic.

Not bad. I might have to cop. But the shape
smh.gif

Ehh shape is off. Don't know about buying yet. Will determine later when more pics are posted.

murdered.....wack.....total execution of execution....and whats with these wack @ss plastic laceholds
they aint foolin me...... like with the pack!

I remember when these dropped, i wigged over the translucent red sole...
Na, I don't know if it was on purpose but it gave it that lil flare.....
plus I was first in my whole school area to get them and the taxi's
a month and a half before they dropped......
and i was a youngbuck in 5th grade....slain!!!!

now im starting to think people are complaining about the shape and quality because everyone else is. These look pretty damn good. so either #+%% and deal withit or pass on by and dont say anything k? k.

Originally Posted by spizike231

now im starting to think people are complaining about the shape and quality because everyone else is. These look pretty damn good. so either #+%% and deal with it or pass on by and dont say anything k? k.
EXACTLY, I REALIZED MOST DUDES ON NT ARE FOLLOWERS. THEY GONNA CALL THESE WHACK CUZ OTHER CATS ARE SAYING THAT BUT STILL BE SALTY TRYNA COP. THEYLOOK GOOD TO ME, CONSIDER THEM COPPED x 2.

omg smh these are so whack I don't know why anyone would buy them I'd rather pay 200% more for OGs from 97 in my impossible-to-find size 11.5 thatfeature the design defect that made 'em nearly impossible to wear for ball for long periods of time but whatev I only wear J's to walk around and smokecigs with anyway I don't even play sports man if its a team J or a retro then its crap these are so omg whack omg omg JB is dead I <3 OGs I don'tknow why anyone would buy these I love my AJ 3 backpack slap a Jumpman on dog$iT and I'd buy it cause I love JB omg these are whack I'd never cop omgepic failure JB is so dead but I still give them money and wait in line for hyped releases weren't the grapes fire omg smh these are whack.

I will be buying these AND using them for bball and cannot understand why any sane person would hate on them.

If these haven't gone into full production yet, they seriously need to fix the shape of that shoe beforehand. There's no reason they should look likethat when they still have the mold from the CDP XII's and the black/carolina blue XII's that looked just fine. Also just saw a pic of white/flint greysamples on Sneakernews that are supposed to drop around the same time and the shape of those is fine. Why is it that the hottest colorway of these (next to theplayoffs) has to look the worst?

Originally Posted by lbj19

got to see these in person yesteday and its not bad IMO. the shape is that much off as well. IMO this would be a good cop. here's an acutal pic.
not too shabby.

Still surprised that JB went with the original translucent red sole, I thought they were gonna EFF up this shoe, just like the Blk/Red.

Back
Top Bottom