air-jordan-12-red-white-size11-03.jpg
copped!

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pass!!! the shape looks awful ..imo
tired.gif

thats what I'm saying...Everyone seems so happy to get em, I don't know why...OGs are so easily attainable and for just a lil more $
Please find me a DS pair sz 11.

LOL, for real... someone point me in the direction of one of these "easily attainable" Sz. 10 OGs.

Guys, just look at ebay daily for a few, and if that's too much to do (no sarcasm) , get the retro. I've gotten 2 pairs, sz. 10 and 10.5 in the pastyear for around $200ish. They're definitely out there.

Originally Posted by c4

tired.gif

thats what I'm saying...Everyone seems so happy to get em, I don't know why...OGs are so easily attainable and for just a lil more $

LOL, for real... someone point me in the direction of one of these "easily attainable" Sz. 10 OGs.

Guys, just look at ebay daily for a few, and if that's too much to do (no sarcasm) , get the retro. I've gotten 2 pairs, sz. 10 and 10.5 in the past year for around $200ish. They're definitely out there.
They're out there but are not easily attainable. I would buy the Retros, and if ever I find an OG pair on Ebay, just sell the retro.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

pics i found from the other site

my size 2
smokin.gif

i dont see how ppl can hate on these

air-jordan-12-red-white-size11-01.jpg
air-jordan-12-red-white-size11-02.jpg
air-jordan-12-red-white-size11-03.jpg
air-jordan-12-red-white-size11-04.jpg
air-jordan-12-red-white-size11-05.jpg
air-jordan-12-red-white-size11-06.jpg

i dont hate these at all. these are a must get.
pimp.gif

copped 2x

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by c4

tired.gif

Guys, just look at ebay daily for a few, and if that's too much to do (no sarcasm) , get the retro. I've gotten 2 pairs, sz. 10 and 10.5 in the past year for around $200ish. They're definitely out there.
They're out there but are not easily attainable. I would buy the Retros, and if ever I find an OG pair on Ebay, just sell the retro.

i wouldnt put my money on sme OG ... way to risky fr me what if they crumbled... thy were released in what? 96??? 13 years old shoes are u kidding me???

^og XII's don't crumble. If anything, sole separation which is no big deal. A little shoe goo, and they're good. It's not like the risk youface with 99 IV's or 01 infrareds.

I don't recall the last time I was this geeked over a shoe releasing...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thinkin bout getting these now, hopefully I can get OGs as well before the year is over.

This is what I've been waiting for all year.I passed on these when they first released.should b easy 2 obtain being that sj release days after em

Thx DTB.. Just when I thought I was going to save some money you had to go on post those pics Haha...

seeing the shoe being worn made me change my mind about these!!They look real good being worn..The space jams of 09 still look funny even on somebodys feet!!

Back
Top Bottom