Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

these white/red XIIs look clean ... a must have... JB should stay with this type of craftsmanship n quality for retros ... and not like like the other XIIsthat they releasing

pass!!! the shape looks awful ..imo
tired.gif

better than the flu12s. mold will be cdp quality. i was disappointed with the cdp 12 cut. oh well, got the ogs!

maybe its just me but once i put my foot in the shoe, im sure itll straighten out

imo the early pics the shape look mad long and the point of the shoe look like the iron sheik's boots. but as the newer pics come out they look a littleless longer and a lot less pointy. thats my opinion.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

tired.gif

thats what I'm saying...Everyone seems so happy to get em, I don't know why...OGs are so easily attainable and for just a lil more $

Alot of the pics posted b4 have made the shape look really bad because there shot against a white background and u cannot see the top of the toe area.

The pics on the page b4 have a better angle and even though shot against the white background u can now see the outline of the top of the toe area where thelaces end.

The red to me is darker on these than the OGs the red on the retros seems to be the same as the flu games where as the OG white/red had a lighter more brightred colour.

Overall there not bad at all shape is pretty much the same as the 03 retros I guess if u didnt cop those u wont cop these.

Ill scoop a pair no doubt.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

tired.gif

thats what I'm saying...Everyone seems so happy to get em, I don't know why...OGs are so easily attainable and for just a lil more $
Please find me a DS pair sz 11.

mmmm they are good 2 go for me... but dmn i need to stack up foreal... too mny interesting release.....nike and Jb.. holly issshhhh!!!!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

tired.gif

Please find me a DS pair sz 11.

LOL, for real... someone point me in the direction of one of these "easily attainable" Sz. 10 OGs.

Back
Top Bottom