Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

^^ yeah I too just noticed Juwan rocking the 12s. But those PE are better quality than the consumer shoes

NO MY FRIEND YOUR WRONG THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME SHOES WE BUY EXCEPT THEY CHANGE THIER INSOLES.......

definetly coppin 2x.....this shoe is my all time grail...
pimp.gif
devil.gif

ok im sick of ppl complaining about the shape of retros...... if ur a true shoe head u wouldnt care about about lil change n the shoes because to me its nodiff.... im getting these because these are the reason i love jays.....i could care less about shape its all about memories

im just sayin

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

they're nice but I'm done with Jays..

that hurts to say so bad

same.

about to sell my last two pairs (OG white/red XII's, 10; and Retro Jordan III white/cement, 10)...i'm tired of dealing with all the quality issues.

-waystinthyme

EDIT: couple of pics of some OGs for comparisons...

351u35f.jpg

30tnqsn.jpg

2wqa6aq.jpg

2v3ms60.jpg

n3w6km.jpg

built like tanks...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

ok im sick of ppl complaining about the shape of retros...... if ur a true shoe head u wouldnt care about about lil change n the shoes because to me its no diff.... im getting these because these are the reason i love jays.....i could care less about shape its all about memories

im just sayin

Seriously? SMMFH. LOL. damm Nike loves people like u.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

ok im sick of ppl complaining about the shape of retros...... if ur a true shoe head u wouldnt care about about lil change n the shoes because to me its no diff.... im getting these because these are the reason i love jays.....i could care less about shape its all about memories

im just sayin

Seriously? SMMFH. LOL. damm Nike loves people like u.
Then hunt down some OG's and get some real memories, not the packaged ones JB wants you to buy.

Seeing as how rare it is for me to even find a pair of DS OG's in my size (11)....

I'm going to go ahead and pick these up.

to the people saying not to complain about the quality..ur the reason why JB doenst give a F about quality. bc yall will buy anything they put out regardless.how do these cost more than the OGs but are not even made of the same materials. ROBBERY. with that said, this might be the first pair of jordans i purchasesince the Playoff VIIIs. if i cant find a DS pair of OGs in my size, i will be forced to buy these because i love this shoe so much.

Doesn't seem that these will be produced in the same numbers as the flu games. The Footlocker I stopped at today said they didn't think they weregetting any.

nba_g_jordan_iverson_580.jpg

to be honest, these XIIs don't look that different from next month's retros... the red upper part even looks a little, dare I say, cheap...

Back
Top Bottom