Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

they are
Not really, nothing like the OG's

I am assuming the White/Red's have the same sole the Flu Games do....that sole is like the 2003 retros.
well..they are not the OG's...all i was saying is that the sole is clear..which it is

andfattoo wrote:
they look like OGs
85635592ebf0ca1ed21dbdf8ff61f7894331086.gif

Why even try and pre-order from Shoetrends, not only will you be getting them a few weeks after the release, but your not even saving that much. Your betteroff taking your chances online with eastbay or something.

Originally Posted by BMWStew

Why even try and pre-order from Shoetrends, not only will you be getting them a few weeks after the release, but your not even saving that much. Your better off taking your chances online with eastbay or something.

Well, Ive ordered from them once(the Hare 1 release) and the date it said was a week after the release and i was like
frown.gif
but it was my only way of getting them...so i ordered them anyway....turns outthey came that friday before the released

Im guessing off of personal experience that they put that date up there as "if all goes wrong you will get your shoe by_________"

just my 2 cents....not completely sure but thats my theory

Originally Posted by Hetty714

they are
Not really, nothing like the OG's

I am assuming the White/Red's have the same sole the Flu Games do....that sole is like the 2003 retros.
well..they are not the OG's...all i was saying is that the sole is clear..which it is
Haha, sorry to keep debating. I am a stickler about the sole because to me that is what really sets the OG's off.

The 2003 black/red retros, the 'Flu Games', and the white/red retros all have the same sole. It is clear....albeit hardly, and it is not nearly asclear, nor does it stand out like the OG's.

The sole is clear, but it isnt noticeable. Still I may end up picking up a pair of these because they seem to be a decently made shoe. If they are on par withthe 2003 retros I will have a tough time passing

Originally Posted by dtb00201

some new pics from kenlu
pimp.gif

KarTalWe7R.jpg
eSRDESTSy2.jpg
esVZYnKNU3.jpg
ih8uTA2WYq.jpg
v4Ruyf5tij.jpg
ts3REDuFrs.jpg
T53hhlwrbA.jpg
M9foRyhS3g.jpg
OKAlSHYXiC.jpg
oaMXiVa0df.jpg

hmmm...those pics actually almost make them look tempting. I'll hold final judgment until I seeem in person.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by BMWStew

Why even try and pre-order from Shoetrends, not only will you be getting them a few weeks after the release, but your not even saving that much. Your better off taking your chances online with eastbay or something.

Well, Ive ordered from them once(the Hare 1 release) and the date it said was a week after the release and i was like
frown.gif
but it was my only way of getting them...so i ordered them anyway....turns out they came that friday before the released

Im guessing off of personal experience that they put that date up there as "if all goes wrong you will get your shoe by_________"

just my 2 cents....not completely sure but thats my theorygal
glad i got my pair on lock from shoetrends. i have ordered from them several times both since they came back online, and back in the day. myexperience has been that the shoes show up 2-3days before the release date... but im in socal and so are they... my 2 cents. im too old to care aboutflossing shoes before the release date. i got these strickly for balling.

i think this is the first pic or vid with the retro card for the white and red pair...or maybe i just missed it b4

What a lame retro card, and what a waste of paper
roll.gif

That's the best they can do??

JB has a company full of ri-tards.

OT, has anyone been having trouble getting an email response from Shoetrends lately? I ordered some shoes for my younger brother a few weeks back, that issuppose to ship out on Nov 30th, but I have not heard anything from ST. I have been emailing "Ron" for about a week and have not heard anything. WhenI was still interested in shoes, I used ST a lot back in the day and never had troubles with them. I just recently read (via the Penny 1/2 cent thread) aboutST recent issues, had I known before hand, I would not have ordered from them.

Back
Top Bottom