Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

ya'll still dealing with shoetrends ive had problems with them at least you got refund to be able to find shoes elsewhere they cancel on me twice when i order from them and they cancel after shoes officially release and it was too late for me to get the shoes for retail somewhere else i will never deal with them again their becoming the next osneaker after eggplant release

What did you just say?
roll.gif

I may be the only person around who's had a good experience with them before but ive never had a problem with shoetrends.

I plan on buying a pair of Black/Grey 1's from them sometime in the near future as well.

Reported u to mods you keep calling people idiots and u done it on here and other threads to me ive decided not to say anything and report you hopefully youget banned

Originally Posted by Hetty714

ya'll still dealing with shoetrends ive had problems with them at least you got refund to be able to find shoes elsewhere they cancel on me twice when i order from them and they cancel after shoes officially release and it was too late for me to get the shoes for retail somewhere else i will never deal with them again their becoming the next osneaker after eggplant release

What did you just say?
roll.gif

I may be the only person around who's had a good experience with them before but ive never had a problem with shoetrends.

I plan on buying a pair of Black/Grey 1's from them sometime in the near future as well.

Reported u to mods you keep calling people idiots and u done it on here and other threads to me ive decided not to say anything and report you hopefully you get banned

Ironic

I didnt say anything about your intelligence or lack of, I simply asked what you said because your post was likely one of the longer run-on sentences Ive everseen.

Thanks for the report, I am sure the mods will get a good laugh out of it.

Although the OG's are better, these look pretty good so I think I'll have to settle for these.
Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Y'all really complaining about the retro cards. :ohwell:
Seriously. If you want a good retro card that bad, go buy a retro card for a pair of 12's off of EBAY.
What are you really gonna do with a retro card, though?
laugh.gif

i wasnt planning on getting a pair of these but since i can cop them for 112 mine as well. i hope they will let me use my discount on the space jams becauseone of the girls who i work with does not buy jordans and she will let me use her discount on rd so i can cop 2 pairs of space jams on discount. they wont befor resale, just to stock for the next 5 years or so.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i wasnt planning on getting a pair of these but since i can cop them for 112 mine as well. i hope they will let me use my discount on the space jams because one of the girls who i work with does not buy jordans and she will let me use her discount on rd so i can cop 2 pairs of space jams on discount. they wont be for resale, just to stock for the next 5 years or so.
me and my coworkers getting these for 80 just like the other 12s... but 112 aint bad either

^^^^ I dont think they will let you use the coupon on the 12's

I could be wrong but that is what my ex-gf told me a few days ago

I thought that coupon ended today? You should be able to use but I'm not 100%. I was able to use it on my silver 1/2 cents so I don't see why not.

Really the retro card? What did yall see in that 2 minute video to make yall complain about the cards??

Im happy they are putting them back in there. Didnt get one with any releases last year, and I like them.

Now the material on the retro card isnt as good as the OG, really guys? Really? You all have to complain about something!!!!!!

do you guys think it is necessary to pre-order? i am asking because i have a gift card to Footlocker that would save me some loot on these. every little bithelps this time of year!

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

do you guys think it is necessary to pre-order? i am asking because i have a gift card to Footlocker that would save me some loot on these. every little bit helps this time of year!
you'll probably be alright. they dropped the flu games on the biggest shopping day of the year, and those are still available.

Yeah but i think most people passed because they look so weak with the nubuck ash. these really are "true" retros. i'm going to hold out and takethe chance on the 19th.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Yeah but i think most people passed because they look so weak with the nubuck ash. these really are "true" retros. i'm going to hold out and take the chance on the 19th.
jays just aren't selling like they used to. you gotta remember that a lot will be passing on them for the space jams that release thefollowing week as well. there have been three xii releases this year already and all of them are still on the shelf at stores. these wont be any different. i wouldn't wait too long though cause soon after people will have christmas gift money to spend, but pre-ordering for ridiculous prices is not needed.

Back
Top Bottom