Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by infamous54

copped some OG's for $150
23t5c2f.jpg

Nice pickup on the OG's. What size are those? This is my favorite shoe and colorway, but I will be passing on these.

mikejs210 - Nikon D60

jumpanjordanaddict89 - obviously you do since u quoted and responded...thanks.

antoekneeo - thanks and their a sz 13

notoriuswes - yea theyre worn and i dont mind it at all.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Nice pickup on the OG's. What size are those? This is my favorite shoe and colorway, but I will be passing on these.

I'm not looking for a justification or request for apathy... it is what it is (could be many reasons why you're passing on these).

As for me... they are in my top five and been so since they dropped in highschool.

But when i have a favorite shoe/colorway, odds are, i'm not gonna pass on them if i have money.

I.E. The Varsity Red/Black VI's. Top 3 all time... minor adjustment, but i'm still coppin'.

Actually, i would like to see why you're passing on these... i'm perturbed, slightly.

These are heat!!!

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^exactly and them ho's aint even new...look like they been worn a hundred times

I'd rather pay 150 for used OG's in that condition than the junk JB is putting out now.

Just got a shipping confirmation from shoetrends, followed by an order cancellation
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I was refunded my order through Paypal, at least that was taken care of quickly.

Crap.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

FrencBlue23 wrote:

Use that cash for the Jams. These will move faster than other XII's, but will not be an instant sell out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, you keep believing that!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if I'm right!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Just got a shipping confirmation from shoetrends, followed by an order cancellation
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I was refunded my order through Paypal, at least that was taken care of quickly.

Crap.
shoetrends is such garbage
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i'm good with my originals..better quality FTW
pimp.gif
devil.gif

if these are same material as the cdp, then you should pass and cop the og 12s online, slightly used or ds.
its worth the 200$ if you drop that much on them about.
i have both the og white red and the cdp 12s that came out last year. i have been wearing both.
the zoom air in the ogs is a world of difference in comparison to the cdp. the response and comfort is like day and night. leather between the 2 are verysimilar with the cdp being slightly needing more break in to get to the ogs level.
if i can get these half off effortlessly, i would, but no rush to get these.
space jams it is for my money.
~Lefty

edit: i don't remember off head, since my pair isn't with me, but didn't og have non-glossy top lacelets?

OT, but I finally got tracking numbers for the two pair of kicks I ordered for my brother 3 weeks ago. Had to tell "Ron" I was going to file a paypalclaim, and what do you know he started replying to my emails, and gave me the tracking numbers.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^exactly and them ho's aint even new...look like they been worn a hundred times

I'd rather pay 150 for used OG's in that condition than the junk JB is putting out now.

couldn't say it any better

^I wouldn't say collect dust...but they will sell better outta of all the 12s that released.

First time the colorway retroed, leather upper, and the Release date Dec. 19 = People generally have more money to spend this time of year, and will sellbetter.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Crap.
I noticed they were sold out while i was in class just
smh.gif
smh.gif
to myself like damn sold out already. Does anybody know who else will sell them earlyonline

Not getting any of these XIIs. Too many quality and cosmetic issues.... these look to be the most successful from what I've read but I couldn't reallysee myself getting ANOTHER Bulls colorway Jordan...I'm reserving that for the white/red Retro VI next year... hope everyone who wants these issuccessful.... I just want the Space Jams and the DB 6 and I can call it a year....

Back
Top Bottom